Chapter 26

Niall's POV

Louis and I were out doing what we do best, which was shopping and eating. We both made jokes a lot of the time that we just spent our husbands money and they had to go get beat up because of it. I knew that was far from the truth. They loved getting beat up.

Louis had really helped me a lot not fall into a place that I couldn't afford to be in after I lost the baby. He would come over while our husbands went to work and let me talk to him about everything. We baked and ate most of the time if I was needing a distraction. There was a lot of crappy reality shows watched and happy music that you couldn't help but dance to. That was fun particularly when the boys were home and we would blast the music loud and just dance to it like we just didn't care. Ezra kind of figured out what was happening because he saw the small picture frame by my bedside and he knew I wasn't pregnant. It was his idea to release two balloons, one pink and one blue. Ethan understood what was happening, he just didn't know why a baby would die because it was too young. That's when Louis helped me explain to him that anyone can die, that's why you have to live everyday to the fullest and be kind to everyone. Zayn was dealing with this in his own way, so it was nice to have my best friend be able to help me too.

"Do you think Harry would like this?" Louis asked me, showing me a button down shirt that was stripped. I nodded because Harry definitely had an odd sense of style. It was just as unique as he was. Zayn was more of a jeans and t-shirt guy so buying him stuff was actually very easy.

"He's so tall that it's hard to find a shirt that covers his stomach. Not that he cares if it does or not." Louis laughed, putting the shirt on his arm so he could go buy it. I smiled and turned back to look at the tank tops that I knew Zayn would like to go work out in. I also liked looking at him in them so I got one gray one that had some purple and black spray paint patterns on them and one full black one.

Louis and I were mainly shopping for our husbands. We were leaving to London tomorrow morning and needed some new clothes so we would look okay during press conferences and at the fight as well. That was going to be the day after we got to London. The boys were going to stay with Doniya for two days before they come out and we'll make a family vacation out of it. I walked around the store a little longer looking things then went to check out. Louis was already there so I hopped in line with him.

"Rebel." He huffed under his breath. I laughed and we both stepped forward to pay for my items. The lady that was checking out my stuff smiled at me and cleared her throat.

"You're Zayn Malik's husband, right?" She asked. I nodded and looked over to see how much everything was ringing up for. I got my wallet out so I could pay for my stuff.

"My family is a really big fan of him. We just think your family is really great too." She told me. I smiled and swiped my debit card then waited for her to bag my stuff. She was a young girl that seemed like she was in shock to even just see me. I looked over at Louis and gave him a look for him to help me. He got his bag and came to stand by me. The girl looked like she was going to die when she saw Louis as she gave me my bag. We left that store with Louis laughing.

"She looked at you like she couldn't even believe you were real." Louis laughed as we continued to walk around the mall we had been shopping at all day. I shook my head in amusement at what the shorter man found funny. Lately, people have been recognizing me and Louis a lot more since Louis and Harry were on the front cover of the magazine with their wedding picture. Somewhere inside there were also pictures of me and Zayn. I hadn't actually seen the magazine, I've just heard of what's in it from the news and stuff like that. Either way, people know who me and Louis are because if we're not with our husbands then we're most likely with each other.