Chapter 11

Niall's POV

The days after Harry's win had the world absolutely buzzing. There wasn't a channel on the telly that wasn't talking about him and there wasn't a single magazine that didn't have his picture on the cover. I was really proud of him and so was Louis. I think proud was an understatement of what he was feeling for his soon to be husband. It was like he forgot all about the fact he had to watch Harry get hurt because Harry was getting something he wanted more than anything. I guess I felt that way after Zayn fought Liam, but I think I mostly felt relieved that we could live comfortably for the rest of our lives without a worry about money. Even our children can go to uni and raise their families off the money Zayn got from that fight.

"Harry Styles has men lined up to fight him. So far, there are ten boxers that want a chance at fighting him. Why is this?" One of the news reports asked to another one. I was just sitting in the living room drinking some tea and watching the morning news that was on. Zayn was still asleep and the boys were too, both of them taking advantage of sleeping in on this Sunday.

"Looking here on this chart, winning that fight against Johnson pushed Styles right up to the fifth place spot. Fourth goes to Irish fighter, Andy Lee, third is American Andre Ward, and second is Britain's own Liam Payne. Of course on the top spot is Zayn Malik, but right now he's had six title defenses that were knockouts in the first through fifth rounds. All of these men in line that might want a shot at the title need to improve more. All these fighters wanting to fight Harry want a chance to take his spot on the leader board so they're closer to fighting either Payne or Malik. Andre Ward has fought Zayn and Liam, but he couldn't stand longer than three rounds with either of them. Right now, Harry is new to pro fighting, so he's the safest fight to get closer to the title." Another man answered. I looked closer to the the list they had and realized all the names on the list of ten men, Zayn had fought and beat most of them. The ones on the bottom aren't worth his time, but the ones closer to the top, I recognized those names.

"Morning, beautiful." Zayn's sleepy voice came from behind me, before a kiss was planted on my cheek. He climbed over the back of the couch and pulled me in to cuddle him.

"I love you." I whispered to him. I felt him smile against my cheek then get comfortable to go back to sleep. One of my hands ran through his thick black hair while I sipped my tea and watched what the weather was going to be for the week.

"We're alone..." Zayn mumbled into my neck, but I knew what that ment. I was setting down my cup of tea in a second and pushing Zayn down on the couch. He laughed through most of my rushed kisses. I wasn't even going for the romantic side of things by now, I was just trying to get what I've been wanting for nearly two months now. I was just about to pull down Zayn's pajama bottoms when I heard little feet stomping down the stairs. I jumped off Zayn and he begin to adjust himself.

"We'll do this later." I whispered and kissed him before both our boys were jumping over the back of the couch, just like Zayn has always done and taught them, and cuddled up to us. Ezra curled up in my arms and didn't say much, but I always loved it when he let me hold him. He was becoming so mature and so big that I worried sometimes that he was outgrowing my way of giving love and affection. I know with Zayn it's a few hugs and kisses here, but it's mostly what he does that shows his love. Ethan climbed on Zayn and giggled as Zayn kissed him up and told him how much he loved him. He also threw in a few words in Arabic that always made me smile because I knew he must have been told those loving words from his grandmother before she was killed.

"Baba, can you make Sunday pancakes already? I'm starving!" Ethan whined. Zayn hauled his son up and got him on his back so they could both go to the kitchen. Ezra stayed right where he was and tangled his little hand with mine. We both watched the television while the smell of pancakes begin to fill out home.