Chapter 28

Zayn's POV

The press conference and weigh in went pretty well. The whole time I had to avoid Liam looking at me like he wished it was me he was going to get in the ring with later tonight. I saw him get angry when Harry referenced back to me as the greatest fighter in the world. The whole thing seemed to go okay for Harry, but for me and Liam there was obvious tension without us even speaking. It had been the first time we were even in the same room as each other in ten years and I could feel every ounce of that.

After the press conference, we got back to the hotel to eat and get stuff ready for tonight. I made a stop at one of the stores that was right next door to our hotel before going back. I went up to get Niall out of bed so we could have breakfast with each other. I expected him to be still asleep in bed because we had a late night and interrupted sleep, but instead I found him and Louis sitting on the bed looking oddly cute. They were both wearing me and Harry's shirts that looked like dresses on them and a pair of socks. Both their hair was damp looking like they had both showered before getting dressed and they had steaming cups of tea in hand.

"How did it go?" Louis asked me. I got on the bed to kiss my husband and take his tea from him to get a few sips. He kissed at my neck then rested his head on my shoulder.

"It was good. I can tell Payne is already ready for the fight mentally. Harry is too, it's just different for Liam. Harry talked about you, or should I say gushed about you." I said, making Louis blush. He tried to hide it by sipping his tea but I saw it. Niall took his drink back from me and moved around to get off the bed. He had an obvious limp in his walk as he went to get his phone. He showed me a picture of the boys and Doniya all cuddled up in her bed watching the press conference.

"They were watching you. Ezra asked if he could help his uncle out in the ring and Ethan said he liked your shirt." Niall told me, reading the texts that followed. Louis snorted at that making me laugh. I already knew my boys were complete opposites, I just think it's funny when other people hear just how opposite they are.

"Let's all get ready for breakfast then you can both help out with getting stuff together." I said. Louis got off the bed and walked out of the room after Niall told him that he wanted to get something from him. Niall handed me the rest of his tea while he went through what he had in his suitcase. I sat on the bed and watched Niall get dressed in some light blue shorts and put on a white t-shirt with it.

"Do you think we made a baby last night?" I asked him. He smiled while he put some hair wax in his hair to style it.

"If we didn't then I'll be mad at you for how sore I am today. Give me a week or so before I take a pregnancy test." Niall told me. He went over to the bedside table and put on his bracelet I got him and his necklace I had gotten him in Australia.

"You're missing something, babe." I said. Niall looked at his wedding ring then looked at me like he was confused. I walked over to him and pulled his right hand towards me. I pulled out the ring I had gotten him just this morning and slipped it on his slender finger. It was a silver band that had a heart shape on it made out of diamonds. Niall looked at me like he was shocked, but I just kissed his cheek and was happy that it looked so good on him.

"Thank you, Zayn. You didn't have to..." Niall stumbled out. I kissed his lips softly before pulling him out of the room to go get some food with me.

Mark ended up joining us for breakfast along with Harry's family. Niall showed off his ring to everyone who else Mark and I talked about how Harry was doing now. He was just spending some time alone in his room so we knew he was focused, we just didn't know what was going through his mind. I ate what I could, but my stomach was nervous so I gave the rest of my french toast to Niall. He ate it happily and rest his hand on my leg under the table.