Chapter 34

Niall's POV

"Niall, can you hand me the milk?" Harry's mum, Anne, asked me. We were working on making stuff for Harry's welcome home party. I handed her the milk then leaned back against the counter to watch her mix the brownies that she had told me Harry loved when he was little. She looked at me and smiled when she saw my stomach sticking out as I rubbed it.

"You're showing so much now. You look great." She told me. I was wearing a tighter fit grey t-shirt that had some buttons towards the top. It made my bump look bigger.

"Thank you. I don't think with the boys I was this excited to already be showing now." I giggled to her. She rubbed my belly before getting the pan to put the brownie mix in it. I put those in the oven while she set the timer. She started telling me that she was excited to see how Harry is going to react to all of this. He had already told Zayn that he knew we would all probably be here, but we all did above and beyond just meeting him at home. It was a party with all of the friends he had made over his years of boxing and most of his family was here as well. It was interesting to meet so many of his cousins and getting to spend time with all his friends.

Most of his friends were boxers and had said they had fought Zayn before. They all were proud to tell me that Zayn either broke their nose or made them stay in the hospital for three days. It was funny to me because they were all happy about that. Zayn remembered most of them and was able to talk to them for a bit, but he made sure I was with him incase one of them decided they actually held a grudge. For some reason he thinks I can protect him from people that want to hurt him. Almost like people will think differently of him if they see he has a husband then they'll rethink hurting him.

"Babe, have you checked on the boys?" Zayn asked me as he came into the kitchen. I shook my head and started to walk to the backyard door, but Zayn stopped me by kissing my cheek.

"You looked beautiful." He whispered, making me blush. His big hand rest on my belly and he smiled even bigger. I kissed his lips and moved past him to go find his children. Just before I was out of the kitchen I heard Anne ask Zayn if I knew something yet, but I just walked away before I could hear.

"Ezra, you have to share with me!" Ethan whined to his big brother that had the ball in his hands running from his little brother. I watched them for a minute just to see if they needed me to step in to help he situation or not. I always remember my mum telling me that I just needed to let them figure out everything on their own because it teaches them how to deal with people in different situations. I watched Ezra keep the ball from his brother a little longer before he passed it to Ethan. That seemed to end everything and I went back inside. I heard someone say that Harry and Louis just drove up. I went to find my husband who had the same idea and got my hand in his.

"Chocolate." I whispered to him as a sudden food craving just hit me. I think it was probably the smell of the brownies, but it just hit me really hard and I wanted it now.

"I don't carry chocolate with me, but I will if I need to." Zayn laughed to me. I laughed too and pressed into his side just feeling so much love for this man. Everyone was waiting around for Harry and Louis to walk in. When they finally did, Harry looked pretty happy to see everyone here for him. All of his family were the first people he greeted. Zayn pushed us both through the crowd until we got to his best friend. That was where Harry pulled Zayn into a l9ng hug. They both talked to each other through that. I looked around to see if Louis was anywhere near, but he was talking to his sister about something that seemed serious. They would both look over at me as they talked.

Honestly, I felt like something was going on that I didn't know about. I was trying to not get too caught up in thinking that. I knew I had a lot of hormones right now and those make me think some crazy things at times. Like just this morning I thought Zayn was lying to me about actually wanting another baby because he got up at four this morning to go for a run and go to the gym for most of the day, making me feel like he was trying to purposely spend time away from me. That's obviously not true, but I still think that something is going on. I mean, Zayn doesn't usually train that earlier unless there's a reason.