Chapter Ten - Hockey Lessons

Josh's P.O.V

I do not like Rosie...I do not like Rosie...I do not like Rosie...I do not like Rosie...I do not like-

I sighed, running a hand through my hair and closing my eyes.

Maybe if I keep telling myself that, I'll start to believe it.

Leaning against my car, I waited, looking around the parking lot for Rosie.

I hope she didn't forget she had to come over today, or that I was giving her a ride.

I even made the guys find their own way home since otherwise there would be no room for her, plus they clearly make her uncomfortable.

Most people were already away home by now and the parking lot was slowly but surely clearing out.

She must have forgotten. I took one last glance around, not seeing her, before sighing and pushing myself up off of the side of the car.

Just as I was about to get in, a very out of breath Rosie appeared by my side, her little pink cheeks not standing out so much on her face red from running.

Jeez this girl is such a...girl.

''Not one for running?'' I joked.

She scowled at me, standing awkwardly with her wait on her right leg, hands interlocked in front of her.

I smirked at her, already knowing the reaction I was going to get.

She blushed, biting her bottom lip ever so slightly as her gaze fell to her feet, staring down at her little pink converse.

Just to humour her, I dropped my gaze too, smiling when I saw how little her feet were in her dainty little pink shoes compared to my boots.

I mentally slapped myself.

Get a grip Josh.

I do not like Rosie...I do not like Rosie...

''You coming?'' I said, pulling open the passenger side door for her and waiting for her to get in.

I surprised myself. I'm never that...gentlemanly.

Whatever.

She smiled slightly, not enough to even be noticed if you weren't looking, but for some reason...I was.

I took her bag, and along with mine placed them in the back seat of the car.

I shut the door behind her, walking back around to the drivers side and climbing in.

Shit, I wish I at least cleaned the car a little bit...