Chapter Fifty Four - Back to Normal

Rosie

It had been a couple of weeks since I'd came back. Josh was finally starting to be himself again. He was so broken that day that I found him on the ground in the doorway of his house.

But as I sat curled up on the sofa beside him today in his living room, watching him talk animatedly with the guys, his eyes light up and his toothy grin making the occasional appearance, even a real genuinely happy laugh every so often, I smiled to myself and curled more into his side, his arm automatically wrapping around me to keep me closer.

This was the happiest we'd both been in a long time. His lips grazed the side of my head and I sighed in content, tucking my head into the crook of his neck.

There were a couple of 'awwwww's and 'get a room's from the boys but it was all in good spirits. They were happy for us, and frankly quite relieved for Josh.

After breakfast the guys left and Josh and I remained on the sofa, cuddling. His hands were absentmindedly playing with my hair while my head lay on his chest. Something was playing on the TV in the background but neither of us were watching it, too caught up in eachother to care.

''I love you.'' He said quietly.

''I love you more.'' I told him, leaning up to kiss him lightly. His arms snaked around my body and held me closer in place, while he deepened the kiss.

Next thing I knew he had turned us around on the sofa, his body pining mine to the seat. The kiss turned desperate and my hands tugged at his hair while he captured my bottom lip with his teeth. I moaned without even realising and arched my body into his, earning a throaty moan from Josh.

Things had been very.. Heated, since I got back. Needless to say we missed each other.

A throat cleared behind us but either we didn't notice or we didn't care. Josh hooked his hands under my knees and pulled my legs up around him so that my whole body was wrapped around his waist. I could feel how hard he was by the fact it was now rubbing against my stomach.

His hands found their way underneath my shirt and gently massaged the skin on my hips. His thumbs hooked in my panties and I giggled as he started placing wet kisses down my neck,
Occasionally nipping at the skin with his teeth.

''Josh..'' I moaned softly, tilting my head back.

My eyes met the angry ones of his mother and I gasped, my hands frantically grabbing at parts of Josh to get him off me.

He groaned and looked up, unamused.

''If you don't want to see then don't stand there.'' He sassed his mother while I hid my face in his chest. She threw her arms up in despair and muttered something about going to work before leaving.

Josh smirked down me, leaning back into my body and continuing his attack on my neck. I giggled and pulled his shirt over his head, then running my nails down his back lightly. He moaned loudly and ground his lower regions into mine. He loved it when I did that.

His teeth scraped over my neck lightly and I bit my lip, closing my eyes. ''We should get ready for school..'' I managed to say, barely above a whisper. He ignored me and sucked on the skin of my neck, no doubt-ably leaving hickeys as he did so. 

''Alright.'' he eventually grumbled. ''Let's go.'' 

Just The Girl (under editing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें