Chapter Forty For - Sorry For Party Rock'n

''We're walking?'' I asked, confused as Josh's warm, big hand pulled my small one down the footpath.

He smirked.

''Cutie, do you want me to kill us on the way home?'' he said, raising an eyebrow.

''How-''

Oh.

I cut myself off, smiling sheepishly as I realised we were going to a party, and Josh wouldn't be able to drive us home.

I giggled as he laughed and pulled me into his side, wrapping an arm around my shoulders and kissing the side of my head affectionately.

I smiled into his shoulder, letting him lead me the way to Craig's house. It was only a short walk, so I didn't mind.

When we got there, the party was already practically in full swing. The loud music and lights could be seen and heard from half way down the street, and I was surprised considering the neighbourhood we lived in that nobody had made a complaint yet. However, it was new years eve, so people probably didn't mind that much.

Mom was surprisingly completely okay with me going tonight, she had to work so she wouldn't be home, but she was covering for me and as far as Daddy was concerned, I was just going to Craig's to 'hang out'.

Of course I didn't like lying to Daddy, but he wouldn't have let me come any other way. He may have accepted my having a boyfriend and losing my virginity, but he's still uptight about alcohol and drugs...

Oh dear.

''Josh?'' I asked timidly, as we made our way up the driveway.

''Hmm?'' he asked, glancing at me.

''Are...are there gonna be drugs here?''

His smile faltered slightly, as he stopped on the doorstep, but he replaced it with a sheepish look.

''Most likely.'' he shrugged.

I nodded slowly.

''Just don't take drinks from anyone you don't know, kay?'' he said, smiling reassuringly.

I nodded, my hand tightening in his.

He laughed and kissed my lips, smirking down at out hands, shaking his head before pushing the door open.

''Oh...'' he said, turning back to me, ''I'd stay away from Craig and Zack for now.''

''Why?''

He smirked.

''They're the ones that do the drugs.''

I gaped at him.

Was he serious?!

''What!''

How could he say something like that so casually.

He just smirked and continued to pull me through the house.

Oh god, did Josh do them too?

''Do you do them?'' I asked, biting my lip.

He gave me a flat look.

''Of course not! I tried it once like...but no I don't. Neither does Liam.''

''Okay..'' I said, still shocked about the other two boys. How come I never knew that?

''Rosie you'll be fine.'' Josh reassured me, smiling as we finally made it to the kitchen, where Zack, Craig and Liam all stood around a counter, drinking beers. There were so many people in this house, it was hard to manoeuvre around, in fact It was a little hard to even breath.