Chapter Fourteen - Important Announcements

Josh's P.O.V

Monday, brilliant.

God I hate Mondays.

I hate SCHOOL.

Argh.

Kissing Sasha on the cheek, I threw my bag over my shoulder and walked out to my car, twirling my keys around on my finger.

I beeped the car unlocked and climbed in, pressing the button to put the hood down as I reversed out of the driveway slowly, checking left and right to make sure there were no oncoming cars.

As I looked to the left, I smiled as I saw Rosie and who I presume to be her dad walking out of their front door.

He gave her a kiss on her forehead, before climbing into his way expensive looking car and driving off, leaving a tired looking Rosie to walk to school on her own.

I so would have offered her a lift, but that may come off a bit strong, plus it wouldn't be fair on the guys to ditch them so last minute.

Well to be honest I don't give a shit about the guys, I just don't want to embarrass myself...

Sighing, I turned the car in the opposite direction and began my normal routine of picking all the guys up.

Once they were all in the car, conversations picked up.

''So...'' Zack cleared his throat.

''What?'' I asked him.

''Anything...interesting happen this weekend Josh?'' Liam asked, pointedly.

I rolled my eyes, ignoring them as I kept my eyes on the road.

Craig sighed loudly and turned off the music I had playing from the radio, turning in his seat to face me.

''Out with it. What happened with Rosie?'' he said, getting strait to the point unlike the others.

''Nothing!'' I laughed at them all. It was the truth, absolutely nothing happened with Rosie.

''Come on Josh just grow a pair and tell us!'' Zack exclaimed, exasperated.

''Seriously man, nothing happened. Like at all.'' I told them truthfully.

''What?!'' they all shouted.

''Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you!? You pick girls up and seduce them in your sleep, and you still haven't managed to bang a fucking dork?!'' Craig exclaimed.

''Shut up, she's not just a dork.'' I stated, ''And you know what she's like, I don't wanna scare her off! And how many fucking times have I told you I'm not just gonna fuck her? That's why we called of the bet in the first place!'' I told them.

They all sighed, grumbling to themselves about me being a pussy.

I ignored them and pulled the car into the school gates, parking in our usual spot and taking off my seatbelt.

Thankfully we were early today, so we were just gonna sit for a while.

I really couldn't be assed with school right now.

''Well, what are you going to do then? And when?'' Liam asked.

I sighed, turning in my seat so that I could face the two in the back as well as Craig.

''Look I don't know. There's no point anyway, I mean she's fucking scared of guys.'' I told them seriously. ''You should have seen her at the wedding reception when Kyle tried it on with her. It's not even comical any more. I don't know why the hell she's so innocent but it's making things fucking difficult.''