Chapter Forty Three - A Visiter

Josh's P.O.V

I was still mostly asleep, completely naked under the covers, tangled up in Rosie's tiny body. I could feel her fingers in my hair though, gently rubbing my head at the same time. It felt amazing, and as I slowly started to wake up, I tightened my grip on her waist and snuggled further into her neck, moaning quietly.

Her hand paused only momentarily as she realised I was awake, but then she kept going, making me smile contentedly into her neck.

We lay like that for long enough, neither of us willing to break the comfortable silence or peaceful moment.

I know I've said it many times before, but everything about Rosie was just so completely perfect and I don't know what I'd do without her. I wouldn't have made it through all that shit with Sasha at the same time as dealing with my Dad's death. I wouldn't have made it through anything to be honest, it was like I needed her to breath now. I just wouldn't be able to function without her.

As I tilted my head up, out of her neck to kiss her lips softly, I felt her smile against me, pulling herself closer to deepen the kiss as my fingers curled back around her bare, thin waist. I pulled her body even closer to mine as I slipped my tongue past her already slightly swollen lips (from last night), and moaned into her mouth as our lower body areas...rubbed together...if you get what I'm saying.

I was already pretty hard, but that just made it ten times worse.

Somehow I ended up on top of her, straddling her as my hands ran over her hot body, already missing the feel of her even though I'd touched her just last night. She had become so much braver than before, she was letting me do things in bed I never would have thought she would, and in return doing things for me...fucking mind blowing things for me.

If she kept it up, at this rate of going we would end up living in my bed...with no clothes...at all...ever.

I nibbled my way down he jaw, to her neck, to her collar bone, smiling against her soft skin as she moaned breathily. My hands hoisted her legs up around my waist so that I could grind against her, as my mouth found her chest and she gasped, arching her back into me.

Before I knew it, I ended up with my head to the foot of the bed, having been flipped over, with Rosie on top with her lips on mine.

Oh...Fuck yeah.

I grinned against her lips this time. I was impressed, I must say.

My hands were on her lower back and ass, squeezing occasionally or pushing her down to grind against me harder. She left a burning trail with her lips and mouth all the way from my own mouth down my neck and chest.

Her hands moved agonisingly slowly over my shoulders, trailing her fingertips down until I couldn't take it any more and put them on my chest. Her fingers brushed my nipple at the same time as her lips travelled down between them, forcing my body to unwillingly arch into hers, biting my lip in pleasure.

Since when did Rosie get so good at this? I don't even know, but fuck me it felt amazing.

Without realising it, I was subconsciously pushing her head down with my hands then, down past my chest if you know what I mean. But she giggled and moved back up again, not going there. She did last night though...and my god...it was amazing.

When I couldn't take it any more, I pulled her hips up and forced her back down onto me, causing us both to moan out in ecstasy as I entered her. Slowly, she adjusted and began moving her hips back and forth, up and down.

Her hands rested on my chest to support her, and her legs sat on either side of my waist while her hips did all the work, my hands and fingers digging into her skin as I pulled and pushed her at the pace I wanted.