Chapter Thirteen - Wedding Bells

Josh's P.O.V

And just like that it was Saturday.

The day of the wedding.

Fuck I was dreading this thing.

I mean yeah, I was looking forward to seeing my cousins and showing of Rosie as my date, but the thing is it wasn't real was it? It was my Mom trying to look good and pretend she had a half decent son who could keep an amazing girlfriend. But lets face it, she doesn't have that kinda son...she has me.

Shit Josh, don't get depressed, don't get depressed, don't get depressed...

Sighing, I shook my head and stepped into the shower. I hated getting up early. It was bad enough on a school day, but on a SATURDAY? No way.

The warm water cascaded down my body as I stood under it's spray, quickly washing my body and hair.

As awesome as I find my hair, I hated having to wash it EVERY DAY...seriously, I don't know how girls can handle it – theirs' is even longer!

My mind began to wonder as it tended to do when I wasn't busy, making me think of the one thing I've been trying my best not to.

Rosie.

What is it about that girl?

I hate it.

Whatever the fuck it is...

I hate it.

Seriously though, come on. I'm a bad ass player who doesn't give a fuck about anyone but myself and Sash, but here I am finding myself struggling to stop thinking about a simple dork! There was nothing special about her! She was just a fucking dork!

Who am I kidding, there's a lot of special things about her...and she wasn't just any dork.

She was Rosie.

And she was amazing.

I mean jeez, she's so sexy but in a cute way, everything she does lately seems to turn me on and make me horny!

''URGH!'' I exclaimed, slapping my wet cheeks hard, making a loud slapping noise. It hurt, but I needed it.

Looking down, I regretted my topic of thought.

I sighed, rolling my eyes at myself as I turned the knob on the shower and changed the warm water to the cold water. Ice cold water.

I had no idea what the plans were for today, so I was just gonna get ready and then ask Mom. Apparently Rosie was coming over early to help Sasha get ready (requests of Sasha herself) so I presumed we would all just leave together once we were ready to go.

Rinsing the last of the shampoo from my long black hair, I stepped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around the lower half of my body, stepping out of the bathroom and jogging across the hall to my bedroom. As much as I wished I did, I didn't have my own bathroom.

Just as I reached my bedroom door, I noticed Sasha's bedroom door open and close and turned around to see Sasha stumble sleepily out of her room, a teddy in one hand with her small thumb in her mouth.

Mentally cooing, I grinned at her.

''Hey Sash.'' I greeted.

''Hi Josh.'' she yawned.

I laughed at her cuteness, holding up my finger that I would be one second, before running into my room and pulling on a pair of boxers and jeans, throwing on a wife beater and a pair of socks before coming back out again to Sasha who hadn't moved an inch from before.