Chapter Twenty Four - The Old Josh

Josh's P.O.V

Fucking hell...

I love her.

I love her.

How come I only realised this now?

But the thing that surprised me the most?

She loved me back.

Did she really? Or did she just say that so that her Dad would get off our backs.

No, Rosie isn't that kind of person. She meant it.

She jumped bout a foot in the air when I told her I loved her, looking up at me with her beautiful big blue eyes, wide as saucers as she looked at me disbelieving.

''I...you...w-what?'' she stuttered.

I smirked.

There was a little pink blush on her cheeks that always seems to appear when something like this happens, only it was a little darker considering the fact this was a bit more serious.

At the time when she told her dad she loved me, I honestly don't think she realised she was saying it until afterwards. But come on, she just indirectly told me she loved me, she can't hide from that.

And I didn't want her to either.

Because I loved her too.

She was all that was good in my life right now and she was all I wanted and needed.

''Are you-'' She started again but I cut her off by pressing my lips gently to hers, internally grinning in satisfaction as she pulled herself closer to me.

It only lasted a second, I was only planning on shutting her up.

''Cutie, you talk too much.'' I stated, before I had her pressed against her pink bedroom wall with my lips on hers again.

She didn't seem to have a problem with it, which eased my worries of over stepping the boundaries with her.

I mean yeah, we've kissed, and we've even made out a bit, but it never actually got that far, and she always blushed and would shy away.

I'd never actually gotten her perfect little body pressed against mine while full on kissing her like there was no tomorrow...which was exactly what I was doing right now.

She seemed a little hesitant at first, obviously – it's Rosie! But after a few seconds and an encouraging squeeze from me she happily obliged and kissed me back, tangling her slim fingers in my hair.

I loved it when she did that.

My lips moved softly over hers at first until I realised she needed a little push and pressed them harder onto hers for a response. As soon as she responded I ran my tongue along the length of her soft bottom lip and groaned quietly as she opened up for me and our warm tongues pressed together.

Freely exploring her mouth I squished her as close to me against the wall as I could, craving the close feeling only she could give me right now.

I suddenly realised she was wearing nothing but a tank top and some girly boxers, and we were quite intimately pressed together right now.

Shit...

Would it make her uncomfortable if she realised I had a raging boner right now?

Guess I'll find out soon enough.

Her fingers pulled at the back of my hair as she squeezed herself closer and closer, at the same time as I pushed her further and further against the wall. Okay, I have more experience here, but somehow I'm the one who feels the need to pull away to breath while she seems to have no need.