Chapter Twenty Two - Meet The Parents

Rosie's P.O.V

''Rosie sweetheart?''

Some one was talking to me, trying to wake me up, but my head hurt and I couldn't bring myself to wake.

''Rosie? Wake up.''

Daddy's voice rang in my ears as it seemed to get closer and closer, louder and louder.

''Rosie?'' he shook me, and I regained my conciousness slightly as I peeled open one eye.

Daddy was smiling down at me, wearing a hoodie and some sweats.

He had decided to take the day off work and look after me, so I was looking forward to spending some much needed time with him.

We hadn't spoken properly in ages.

I opened both eyes, sitting up slowly in my bed as I rubbed my face with my hand.

I winced.

''Ouch!''

Daddy cringed, grabbing my hand away from my face and inspecting my nose carefully.

''Careful sweety!'' he shouted worriedly.

Daddy sat down on the bed beside me.

I sighed.

Looks like I forgot I hurt my nose.

''I was going to ask you how your nose was, but it obviously hurts.'' Daddy laughed, ruffling my messy bed hair, and holding out two of the pain pills that Doctor Milikan gave me yesterday, and a glass of water.

I gulped them down and set the glass on my night stand, turning to Daddy.

''What are we doing today then?'' I asked.

He smiled.

''Whatever you want, but we're ordering pizza for dinner.'' he grinned.

''Kay!'' I laughed, jumping out of bed and over to my wardrobe.

I pulled on a pair of sweat shorts, and a big tee, before throwing my hair up in a messy pony tail and following Daddy out of my room and into the kitchen.

''Breakfast?'' he suggested.

''Sure.'' I chirped, sitting down at the counter and watching as he looked cluelessly into the fridge and cupboards.

I sighed.

Daddy never could cook.

Laughing, I stood up again, and went strait to the cereal cupboard.

Pulling out a box of fruit loops, I waved them in Daddy's face with a smirk.

He rolled his eyes.

''That's probably a good idea.'' he laughed.

And so, we ended up in front of the TV, a bowl of fruit loops in hand as we watched Spongebob together on the couch.

And I couldn't have been happier.

Josh's P.O.V

''Right.'' I said, once all the guys were in my car and we were on our way to school, ''I'm killing that whore today, who's with me?''

They all nodded.

''We're in.'' they all said together.

I grinned mischievously.

''Good.''

I pulled up at the front of the school, parking the car where nobody else would ever dare to, and shut off the engine.