Dirty Harry imagine

You were dating Harry and you loved it. You guys finally took it the the next level so yes you have sex. Ever since you two had sex with each other the first time you couldn't keep your hands off each other. Right now you were trying to make tacos but harry keep sticking his hand on your bum always touching it. You were trying to concentrate but when he went and moved his hand to your clit and started rubbing it you were done. You turned the meat off and turned and pushed him against the island in the middle of the kitchen and kissed him roughly. You gently bit his lip knowing that turned him on a lot. He reached down and took your top off and he was shocked to find you had no bra on. He then grabbed a breast and squeezed it roughly. You took his shirt off then went and worked on his belt. When you got it undone you took his pants off along with his boxer. You then dropped to your knees and kissed the tip of his cock and started stroking it. After a while you pushed him into your mouth. You moved you head back an fourth taking him deeper each time. Of course him being big you gagged a little but you were used to it. "Fuck babe I'm close" he says between breaths. You pull him out of your mouth and he flips you and takes your skirt off then lifts you and places you on the counter. When he does he enters you slowly, giving you time to adjust. After a few he starts moving inside you faster each time. He bends down and kisses you roughly still moving while you move your hands down his back scratching him. You feel your orgasm building up so you say "harry please I'm so close" and with that he knows you like it when he's fucking you and rubbing your clit at the same time so that's what he does. You scream and cum and as you do so does he. He pulls out of you and all you hear is you two breathing heavily. You sit up and you see him smirking at you "you ready for round two?" You pull his face close to yours and say "yes and round three and four and five" you giggle and kiss him and continue on.