IMAQTpieNUlikeit

February 29, 2000

Today was a leap day! Which doesn't really affect anything, but... it was also a Tuesday. Tyler and I are having problems. I don't know exactly how it started, but I was thinking a lot, and probably I was the one who caused it. Yesterday, I was thinking that Tyler and I make out more than we really talk. Like, we talk, but we haven't had a deep conversation in over a week.

So I wrote him a note in Social Studies, saying that I didn't really want to hook up anymore, until we started talking. Cause I didn't want our whole relationship to be based on hooking up, you know? I wanted to work on our emotional relationship, too. So he wrote back, and it seemed like he understood. But ever since then, we haven't talked at all! Except once in the hall when he told me how Louis wanted to beat up this poor crippled boy because he had stolen Louis's pencil or something.

Then today, I went online as my new screenname, which is IMAQTpieNUlikeit, to make a new profile. [That is one name I didn't change. My screen name was actually IMAQTpieNUlikeit - and it was amazing.] Out of curiosity, I checked Tyler's profile. He had stolen color codes out of my profile! That meant he must have gone online as me and copied it from the editor! And he didn't even give me credit for it. [Plagiarism!] What's worse is that it used to say, "I WANT EMILY" at the very top, and now it doesn't anymore. I'm not mentioned in the whole profile. There's even a list of all his friends, and I'm not even in that. I started to cry. What is his deal?!