Someone took a picture of it.

June 17, 1999

I haven't written in so long! The bus ride to the field trip was awesome - Zach and I made out! He is still a great kisser. Someone took a picture of it. [Luckily, this was before smart phones, so the picture was taken with my disposable camera and it ended up safely pasted in my own diary.]

School ends on the 23rd. Zach is leaving to go to Virginia to visit his cousins the next day! He is not coming back until July 2nd, and then on July 3rd he is going away to camp. Next year, he is going to Catholic school. I am going to miss him so much!

But I am not worried about us breaking up. We are so in love! Yesterday on the phone, we were discussing what we are going to name our children. I told him I like the name Carson [Really? still?] and he said okay, but Carson's middle name has to be Michael (that's Zach's middle name). Then he came up with the name "Angela Mia," because it means "My Angel" in Italian.

Another person I've had bonding time with recently is Tyler. I think if Zach and I ever break up, I will go out with Tyler. [But what about Carson? And little Angela Mia?] Tyler and I both have AOL Instant Messenger, and we told each other our passwords. Mine is "emily" [password strength = unbelievably weak] and his is "bonerface." I didn't ask why that is his password.

So we can go online as each other whenever we feel like it. That might come in handy if I ever want to find out what a guy thinks about me. I can pretend to be Tyler and ask the guy whether he likes Emily.