"He doesn't like me? Because I have big boobs?"

March 4, 1999

Today Stacy and Gina came over again, and the phone rang. It was Louis. I said, 'Why were you guys being mean yesterday?" He said, "We just wanted to hang out with the guys, and then you girls followed us." I said, "We did not follow you," and I explained to him how we ended up at the field. I said, "Are they like, mad at us?" Louis said, "I don't think they like you guys." Louis has a habit of telling the truth, even if you don't want to hear it.

I asked him about it and he said, "Well, I don't think they have a problem with you, just with Gina." I said, "You're just saying that because I'm the one you're talking to." He said, "No! I'm serious, they all like you. But I think Jacob likes you as just a friend." I almost cried when he said that - Louis always tells the truth.

I said, "If I were talking to Jacob, would he be thinking, 'Go away'?" Louis said, "No, he'd be thinking, 'Come sit on my lap and let me squeeze your -'" but I cut him off before he could finish. I don't want to believe Jacob is a pervert.

As soon as I got off the phone with Louis, the phone rang again. This time, it was James. He was at Jacob's house. At first I was being very hostile towards him. He said, "This is James." And I said, "I don't want to talk to you." But he just said, "Okay," and I thought he was going to hang up, so I said, "No, no, I'll talk to you." [Way to call my bluff, James.]

He said, "Do you want to talk to Jacob?" I said, "No." Because I really didn't. He said loudly, "What? You don't?!" And Jacob's voice in the background said, "What? She doesn't?!"

I asked James, "Do you guys hate us?" He said, "No, we don't hate you." I said, "Because I just got off the phone with Louis, and he told me some stuff." "What? What did he tell you?" "Nothing, just that the reason you like me and none of my friends is because of, um..." Stacy said into the receiver, "Her boobs!"

James seemed shocked. He said, "What? No, Jacob doesn't like you because of your boobs!"

"He doesn't like me? Because I have big boobs?" [Now I was just being obtuse.]

"No! No, wait! I meant, the reason he likes you is not only your boobs." So maybe Louis was confused. Anyway, they had to go so James could call his mom, and later they called us back. So they really did want to talk to us.

Soon James went home and then we were just talking to Jacob. One time Stacy mentioned something about asking someone out for someone else. He said, "I hate it when people ask me out for someone else. It's annoying. If they really like me, why can't they just ask me out themselves?" [Hint, hint.]

Jacob just got AIM and his screen name is Bizkit plus some numbers because his and like, every other guy's favorite band is Limp Bizkit. He does not like to cook biscuits or anything like that!

[What ever happened to Fred Durst?]