I felt really... horny. I guess.

February 18, 2000

Tonight there was a surprise party for Kaylee at Catherine's house. Since I don't really hang out with those girls anymore, my mom had to call Catherine's mom to make sure she'd be there. There was a blizzard outside so not a lot of parents wanted to drive anywhere. I got a ride with Laura's mom because neither of my parents wanted to go out driving. When we got there, there were about ten girls there, mostly from the Abercrombie and Fitch clique. [Every school had one, right?] And there were only two guys: Hunter and some random kid Catherine had met at the Catholic school dance. Eventually, about fifteen other people showed up, including Tyler and James.

Tyler and I were talking and hanging out, and he has started touching me more, which gives me shivers, which I like. Emma said, "Come here, you two," and she led us down a hall in Catherine's basement and opened what looked like a closet door. "This is the storage room," she said. It was the part of the basement that wasn't finished. "I know you might not feel like going in there now," she said, "But... later if you do, I'm just letting you know it's here." Then she patted me on the back and walked away. I looked at Tyler and he looked really embarrassed.

James was being a nuisance. He kept bugging me to hook up with Tyler, and although I wanted to, I didn't want to act like I did. James said, "Hey, why don't you two hook up?" "Where?" Tyler asked. "There are like, a bajillion people around." James raised his eyebrows and said, "Come down this way." We followed him to the end of the hallway and he said, "Why not right here?" Suddenly Emma was there, and she said, "Why not in the little room I showed you?" [Wow, Emma was really excited about getting us in that little room.]

I sighed and went in, and Tyler followed. Someone shut the doors behind us. We started making out right away, and I love kissing him. He placed his hands on the front of my shirt and squeezed my boobs gently. I was sending him mental vibes to reach up my shirt, and he cautiously put his hands on my sides, under my shirt. [Wow, way to go, mental vibes!] I stood on tip-toe so I could kiss him more efficiently, and hopefully give him the hint that I liked what he was doing and wanted him to continue. He moved his hands up my sides and touched my bra. Just then, someone opened the door a crack, and Tyler and I stopped kissed. "Oops! Sorry!" the person said, and closed the door.

I reached up and undid my bra for Tyler. He looked grateful as he leaned in to kiss me again and moved his hands back up my shirt. I never thought having someone feel your boobs could feel good or turn you on or anything, but apparently it can! I kissed him harder. Then, once again, someone opened the door, this time on purpose. "Hey, what are you two doing in there?" They laughed and walked away, leaving the door wide open. The mood was ruined, and I went to re-hook my bra. "That's enough for now?" Tyler asked, and I nodded.

Now that I'm thinking about it, it seems really unromantic being in that storage room, but at the time I felt really... horny. I guess. I have never been that horny - I'm usually never really horny at all! I was thinking about having an orgasm. I've never had one, but I think I've felt the build up to one. But in a storage room in Catherine's basement doesn't really seem too special, so I decided against going to third base.

Anyway, Tyler started being weird then, like he wasn't talking to me. Actually, I was also being weird, because I felt different around him now. Ever since the summer when we were friends, he would always joke about how he wanted to feel my boobs. It was kind of strange, now that he had felt them, even though it probably shouldn't have been.

I quickly became un-horny, because Stacy was crying because Hunter was being mean to her. I didn't bug her about it. I held her and told her over and over not to cry, that Hunter was a guy and all guys are assholes, even though I didn't really believe that. She was really upset, so Laura and I took her upstairs to the bathroom and dunked her head in cold water. [Of course. Problem solved!] After that, she calmed down enough to go back downstairs.

I was having fun at the party, because it was mostly popular people who don't ever hang out with me anymore. Tyler finally came over and hung out with me. Then Laura came over and she said, "I'm driving James and Tyler home, right?" They nodded. She said to me and Tyler, "Well, then, you guys better hook up now if you're gonna do it, cause my dad's upstairs." Then she and James walked away.

Tyler was standing awfully close to me. I said, "Why weren't you talking to me earlier?" He shrugged, "I think you were avoiding me." I thought that he was right, because I sort of had been. There was a short silence before he said, "Want to go in that little room?" I smiled and nodded and led him back down the hall.

We weren't in there for long before we started kissing again. Mmm, I love kissing him! Before long, he put his hands up my shirt again and started rubbing my boobs outside my bra. I stepped back. "Do you need me to do this again?" I asked, and unhooked my bra. He said, "Thank you!" before we kissed again. But then the door opened and it was Laura. She said, "Sorry to interrupt you guys, but we gotta go." Tyler and I stopped kissing and I re-hooked up my bra. He gave me a long hug before he left and told me he'd call me tomorrow. I hope he does!