Seventy Six: The last hangout

×× Skylar ××

-After their exams-

After pinning some loose strands of hair up, Skylar wiped the bathroom counter down to clean it of any mess she may have made while doing her hair and makeup. She walked back into Justin's room and took a look at herself in his full length mirror. Surely she'd be comfortable enough for a day at the amusement park? She wore her favourite black skinnies which were ripped at the knees, a pair of black high top sneakers and a simple white t-shirt with a black and white image of Karl Lagerfeld on the front. She was satisfied with her look, especially because she felt that her plum lipstick and two Bantu knot pigtails complimented her look completely.

Justin walked into his room to get his phone off the charger and he smiled at the sight of Skylar.

"Are you almost ready to go?" He asked her as he sat on his bed.

"Yup. Just one more thing," she put on Justin's camouflage jacket and smiled. "Now I'm ready. Are you?"

"Almost." He snapped a picture of Skylar and immediately made it his phone's lockscreen image. "I'm ready."

Skylar rolled her eyes playfully and put her phone in her pocket. She picked up her black backpack and slung it over her shoulder then walked out of the room with Justin following her.

This was the last time Justin and Skylar would be able to hang out with their friends and it was quite sad to think about but, it was going to be exciting. It was a triple date. That's how the girls thought about it while the guys just saw it as a group of friends going to have some fun. Skylar planned to take lots of pictures to remember her friends by. Her phone was fully charged too and she was going to make the most of the photo booth at the amusement park.

After driving to the amusement park, Skylar texted Romeo to find out where everyone was then she and Justin walked to a little restaurant where Romeo, Alfredo, Xavier and Nicole were sitting at a table outside.

"Hey, people." Skylar smiled and waved.

She and Justin joined the group at the table.

"Hey, person." Xavier lightly punched Skylar's shoulder.

"Are we eating first?" Justin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Not yet," Nicole said, "we just wanted to wait here for you two."

"Y'all are always late." Romeo said.

"I know why." Xavier sang.

"No you don't. Shut up." Skylar hit him upside his head.

"Can we meet here later for lunch?" Alfredo put his phone away.

"What time are we having lunch?" Justin asked.

"Two." Romeo suggested, and it was agreed.

"Guys? Can we start off by taking pictures at the photo booth?" Skylar asked.

"Of course." Justin smiled.

"We need to take lots of pictures." Romeo said as they all left the table in search of the photo booth.

When they got there, they all squeezed inside the booth for some group pictures, most of which had to do with them goofing around and laughing. Then, before going off for some rides, Skylar took a couple of pictures with Romeo then she took some with Justin.

After a few rounds of 'rock paper scissors', it was decided that they'd go on the fun rides first, all the ones that were enough to get even Xavier screaming like a girl. After that, they went for the more 'cute' rides: the ferris wheel, the merry-go-round, the little teacup ride... and just before they went off to play some prize-winning games, they went for a couple of rounds on the bumper carts.