Seventy Four: Surprise

×× Justin ××

Quietly walking into his apartment, Justin closed the door behind him and looked around to see if his friends had spent the night. It was quiet-- surprisingly quiet since it was just after 9am-- and Justin knew that last night had to have been amazing to keep even Alfredo asleep by now.

He left his suitcase next to the couch and went to make some coffee and breakfast for Skylar. When he was done, he carried the food to his room where Skylar was sleeping peacefully.

She was cuddling a pillow, her hair up in a bun, no makeup on, and was wearing Justin's denim shirt.

He smiled at the sight. Especially because the covers were kicked down to her ankles and he could see her black lace panties.

He quietly placed the food on his nightstand then crawled onto the bed, right next to Skylar, to kiss her cheek.

"Hmm." She groaned and turned her head to face away from him.

He kissed her other cheek.

"Wakey, wakey, sleepy head." He whispered in her ear.

"Justin?" She mumbled.

"Hello." He smiled.

Skylar turned to face him and a smile spread across her face.

"You're back." She said.

"Yup."

"You had me thinking you'd be away for a long time."

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to surprise you."

She looked into his eyes and lifted her hand to stroke his cheek.

"I probably look like crap. You just flew in and you look glorious." She said.

"You look gorgeous, as always." He leaned down to peck the tip of her nose.

"I'm so tired." She smiled.

"You need to tell me about last night, later."

Skylar chuckled.

"Last night was hilarious." She said as she slowly sat up.

"Really?"

"Uh-huh."

"Do you wanna eat first? I managed to quickly whip up some pancakes."

"I want to wash my face and brush my teeth first." Skylar blushed. "I'll be back in a flash." She got off the bed and walked to the bathroom.

While she did what she had to do, Justin took off his jacket and placed it on his chair at his desk. He went to get his suitcase and left it next to his closet before collapsing onto his bed and taking his phone out of his pocket to read some texts while he kicked off his shoes.

His dad had sent him a few which he hadn't bothered replying to. He was still hurt but he knew that he had to keep the act going until he figured out what he was going to do.

Skylar walked out of the bathroom with her hair hanging over her shoulders and a bright smile on her face. She crawled onto the bed then onto Justin's lap to straddle him.

He smiled and put his phone down.

"I swear, you look hotter than I remember." He joked. "Maybe I should travel more."

"Don't you dare, Justin Bieber." Skylar smiled. "I'll be really mad at you if you have to leave again without me."

"I don't want to go anywhere without you." He smiled.