Seventy: "This is for us"

×× Justin ××

"Romeo's going to kill us if she finds out that we had sex in her room." Skylar said as she stood at the open window of Romeo's room, getting some air and fixing her hair.

"She brought this upon herself." Justin said, walking towards Skylar. "Besides, what she doesn't know won't hurt her."

She looked at him and blushed.

"I still think we shouldn't have..." She said, "but I don't regret it."

"Me neither." Justin smiled. "I missed you, Sky."

"I missed you too, Justin."

He kissed her forehead lightly then checked the time on his watch.

"It's been over three hours." He pointed out.

"And I'm hungry now." Skylar pouted.

"How about we go get something to eat once Romeo gets back?"

"Uhm..." Skylar looked at Justin.

"Don't worry about my dad. I'll sort him out."

"We still have to be careful, Justin."

"I know." He sighed, "God, this is frustrating."

"You can say that again." Skylar walked back to the bed to sit. "What's the plan?"

"I'm thinking of playing along with my dad's little plan... but at the same time, I'd really like to bash his skull in for lying to me the way he did."

"Don't do anything you'll regret."

"I won't regret it."

"There's a lot at stake, Justin: my freedom, your relationship with your family and the other things that come with being a Bieber..."

"I don't care about being a Bieber if it means living a lie, Skylar. I love you. Why won't anyone accept that? And if anyone is living a lie, it's my dad."

"But you can't beat him up."

"I can't?" Justin chuckled. "I will eventually, Sky."

"No, Justin."

"I'll work something out in the meantime, baby girl. You just wait. Don't worry about a thing."

"Let's go away. I was thinking about leaving after exams." Skylar rubbed her hand over her arm. "Got accepted to that college in London."

"Oh. Congratulations." Justin smiled.

"Remember we spoke about running away?"

"Yeah."

"Come with me. To London. I mean, aren't you graduating from your architectural course soon? M-Maybe--"

"Let's take it easy here, baby. We can't just run off."

"But it's what you wanted all along."

"Before I found out that my dad's a liar and a serial cheater. We're not going anywhere until I milk him for all he's got and get to whoop his ass."

Skylar said nothing.

"Look, baby girl, there are a couple of things I want to sort out before we can go. But I promise you, I'll be with you on that plane to London, alright?"

She smiled and nodded.

"Okay, now to break this door down." Justin rubbed his hands together.

Just as he was about to walk towards it, they heard the door being unlocked and Romeo peered her head in.