Seventy Three: Clubbing

'Clubbing'

×× Skylar ××

After taking a nice long shower (using Justin's shower gel) Skylar decided to FaceTime him, just to say hi. She hadn't told him that she'd taken his advice and moved into his apartment and she was looking forward to his reaction. There was still a lot of time on the clock before she and her friends would head out for a night of clubbing and she needed Justin's advice on what to wear.

She put on a sweater and straightened her hair out then she sat on Justin's bed with her legs crossed and her back against the headboard.

"Hey, baby girl." Justin's face appeared on her screen, a big smile on his face.

"I need to ask you something." Skylar smiled.

"What is it?"

"Do you like this black dress--" She showed it to him as best she could, "or this dress?" She showed him a white one.

"Where are you going without me?"

"Clubbing with our friends." She giggled. "Make your pick."

"Okay... If I were there, I'd want to see you in the black dress."

"I was thinking the same thing."

"You're having fun without me." Justin pouted his lips.

"Only to pass the time because I miss you." Skylar smiled. "When are you coming back?"

"Told you I'm not sure yet." He said, "But it will be soon."

"I hate when you say 'soon'."

"I like winding you up."

She pulled a face at Justin, making him laugh a little.

"Guess where I am." Skylar smiled.

"Hmm... that headboard looks familiar." He smiled. "Are you at my place?"

Skylar nodded.

"I had to move in." She said.

"Fall out with your mom?"

"Yeah."

"Have you spoken to her since?"

Skylar shook her head.

"Okay. Well, I hope Alfredo's not giving you a hard time."

"He makes me cook all the time." Skylar smiled. "But he does the dishes so I guess we're cool."

"He never does the dishes when I cook."

"Maybe it's cause you don't cook so well, mister."

"He and I need to have a heart-to-heart about all of this. I'm jealous."

"You're jealous? You get to have a home cooked meal every night now, thanks to your grandma."

"Speaking of my grandma," Justin smiled, "She's been wanting to say hi to you ever since I told her about you. Can I call her over?"

"Aw, Justin..." Skylar blushed, "I look like a mess. I don't even have my makeup on yet."

"That's when you're the prettiest." He winked then turned his head to call for his grandmother who was in another room. "Grandma!"

Skylar pulled her hair over her shoulder and sat up straight to look the slightest bit confident and prettier than she thought she was.

Justin smiled at the screen and his grandmother soon took a seat next to him and smiled at the screen too.