Chapter 105: Ice Cream

Back in Rosewood

Emily POV:
We've been back home or three days now, and Charlotte just looks worse. Bags are starting to become noticeable under her sweet blue eyes. "Hey, Ocean Eyes." I whisper. "Look at me."

Charlotte looks up from her iPad, and looks at me with heavy eyes. "How are you feeling, baby?" I ask worriedly with my eyebrows furrowed.

She pouts, and her eyes slowly become glossy. "I sick." She tells me, and sets the iPad aside.

I stand up from the couch, and turn the tv off. "Let's go get some ice cream. Yeah?" I smile.

She smiles back and giggles. "Otay!"

Alison is at work, Eden is at school, and I'm with Charlotte, Dylan, Isaiah, and Ronan.

I make two trips to get all of them into the car, and I get in myself. "I love you, Charlotte." I smile at her in the rear view mirror.

"I wove you more!"

I pass the ice cream shop, and Charlotte frowns. "Over dare!" She yells, pointing.

"We'll go in a bit. There's something else to do first." I tell her.

Charlotte sighs. "Otay..."

I drive to the hospital, and quickly get out of the car. I get the triple stroller and put the boys in it. Dylan looks at me with a smile.

Something about that gives me hope.

I get Charlotte out of the car, and we all go inside.

"Hi. Um, is Dr. Grey here?" I ask some lady at the desk.

"Reason?"

I pause. "Um... I have her test results." I whisper. "This is urgent."

The lady calls Meredith, and the blonde woman in there within five minutes. "Hey." She smiles.

I sigh. "I need a blood test."

"Why?" Meredith chuckles. "Are you feeling alright?"

"Not for me!" I groan. "For Charlotte."

Meredith sighs. "I need to call Arizona for that."

I nod my head in understanding. We wait for about fifteen minutes before we're taken to the clinic.

"Dat hurt!" Charlotte shrieks when she sees the needle Arizona has to use.

"It won't hurt that much." Arizona smiles. "We just need to see how you're doing."

I pace around the room and stop when Charlotte reaches out to me. I hold her hand as she squeezes mine while Arizona takes her blood.

The process goes by fairly quickly. We clean it up and leave.

---

I wake up the next day and before I know it, I'm back at the hospital listening to the results of Charlotte's blood test.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Fields. Your daughter has leukemia."

A/N *sigh* im not happy with my writing lately. i give up.