AUTHORS NOTE OMFG LMAO :')

OMFG OKAY WERE IN HOUSTON AND MY COUSIN A AND "THE OTHER COUSINS" THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO GO DING DONG DITCHING. AND SOME BLACK GUY THAT THEY DING DONG DITCHED CALLED THE COPS! AND OTHER A, MAC AND I ALL STAYED AT THE HOUSE. And E and J walked to go find our cousins that ding dog ditched. And a car stopped them. And I told other A and Mac. And so we were talking and then the cousins that ding dong ditched came back through the house. And we were like, "Where'd you go?" And they were like, "We hopped a fence and ran through the lake." (A pond). And I was like, "A car just stopped E and J. They went that way." And they said, "That's where the house that we ding dong ditched is." So we started going after them and the same car stopped US. And he was like, "Are you the ones that was ringing doorbells? I called the cops." AND JUST THEN A COP PULLED UP AND SHINED THE LIGHT ON US. And we were like, "No." And my cousin other A told the guy and the police that she was sent to come get her little cousins.

*Me, J, Mac, other J, third J, E, A.*

And the guy that called the cops was like, "The ones that did it looked like those two." And pointed at J and another A (so many A names), "The other cousins" who are 13 and 15. And the cop swerved and went to them. And I was thinking, "omfg wtf is happening."

And A told the cop that J was chasing after the ding ding ditchers. And he was chasing after J.

And then the cop left. And we ran home and started laughing our asses off.

But the ones that actually ding dong ditched didn't get in trouble because they jumped the fence and went behind the houses where the pond was. And hopped over the fence.

And A, who is 18, started yelling at Av, J and J.
Who are 19, 12 and 14. And she was like, "You fuckers! You got us in trouble! The cops showed up!"

And A came in and was like, "The cop was like 'you're all hot and sweaty. Are you the ones that did this?'" And A told the cop that he was just running after J.

And we were a discussing it and laughing about it. But we didn't realize my little sister was in there. And she was like, "I'm telling our parents!" And we all yelled at her. :-)

And so...Yeah. I only just met J and A and this night happens as soon as we meet. :)

And when we were going home, me all went ahead of my brother, E. And he ended up passing out in the grass for a bit. :)

We enhanced or relationships tonight. Omfg.

If our parents found out, we would be in so much fucking trouble.

A #1 is 19. A #2 is 18. A #3, E and M are all 15. J and I are 13. J #1 is 14. J #2 is 12.

The ones that actually rang the doorbells didn't get in trouble.

And we were talking about our races.

A #2 was like, "They stopped the white kids that were walking! But didn't stop the huge dark Mexican kid and the black kids."

(We don't look related. Hispanic families are wild.)

And we all laughed about that for a good while.

But, yeah. I was pretty scared. I didn't say anything to the cop because I'm awful at lying.

So, uh, yeah...Comment!

And then we all went home.

(We're staying in a hotel.)

My dad was drunk and we went to Bucces and he said we could get whatever we wanted.

He was acting like he was throwing a sandwich and he actually threw it. Omfg 😂😂 and when we were leaving, he grabbed a bag of beaver nuts and squeezed it until it popped open and put in back. Then we went back to the hotel and I told him to do the whip and it was so hilarious. And I looked in the mirror and I looked high from running on 4 hours of sleep and running around all night.