Chapter 31: Princess

*i have nothing better to do besides watch OITNB*

Juan week later

Alison POV:
"Hey, Princess. You have a lot of different names." I laugh. "Warrior, fighter, Princess, baby girl, Charlotte obviously, tiny, shrimp."

"You're doing a lot better since yesterday. Christmas is coming up in twelve days. I'm hoping you're out of here by then." I sigh.

"I'm sure you will be. I'm hoping for some miracle to happen. Emily finally went home after two long weeks of being in here. She left to go to the important classes at school. I'm out of here. I have been for five days, now." I say.

"Eden is getting impatient. She really wants to hold you." I giggle.

"Uh...They let you be out of the incubator now. Just for today, though. You're really cute. I've gotten lots of pictures. Your uncle Jason and somewhat uncle Tyler are framing all of them for us."

Even though she can't understand a word I'm saying, it helps to talk to her.

"You're two and a half weeks old, and you've opened your eyes about four times. Well, that I know of anyways. But I know you have beautiful blue eyes. Just like mine and Eden's." I say.

"Hanna just can't wait until she can but you clothes." I laugh. "But I have to admit, I'm excited, too."

I sit back at watch Charlotte.

Her chest rising and falling is picking up. In a good way.

Her heart beat is steady.

She's gaining weight. Slowly, but she's gaining weight.

I smile, and open the camera on my phone.

I take a picture from the front if the bassinet.

Her left hand is resting on her belly, and she's sleeping peacefully.

(A/N The picture above)

I post it to Instagram captioning it:

My baby girl. Charlotte Emilia Easton DiLaurentis. 😍❤️ #LongAssName
#CouldNotDecide #ThanksEmily

My Instagram feed immediately blows up.

Hanna.Rivers: ON MY WAY OVER AFTER SEEING THIS PICTURE 😍❤️😇

Caleb.Rivers: Chill, Han.

Hanna.Rivers: I WILL NOT "CHILL"

Aria.M: Oh, my goodness! I could just die! 💖💖💖

Toby_C: I don't think I've found anyone or anything so cute ever before in my life. ❤️ Besides my girlfriend @Spencer.H of course. Do I sound gay?

Spencer.H: I couldn't agree more, @Toby_C ❤️ I think I may go to prison for kidnapping after taking this baby. 😍

The.Noel.Kahn: She's got your eyes. 😌😉 She's going to be one lucky kid, DiLaurentis.

Jenna.MC: Ahh! So cute! I want her!

Mike.M: My sister has bags if baby clothes stashed in her room. I've been wondering why. Now I know. 😉👶🏼

Hanna.Rivers: I just can't take my eyes off of my screen. 🍼

Shana.Fring: People are staring at me weird. Is my smile that big? 😆

Jason.D: That's my niece! ❤️ I'm going to spoil both of them.

Melissa.H: Speaking of, where's Eden?

Alison.D: She went out with Emily. @Melissa.H

Melissa.H: When you have time, bring her over here!

I smile, and put my phone down.

"You are one loved baby. You're famous." I say to Charlotte.

She moves her arm, and I sit there.

"Don't worry. You'll be out of here, soon, Princess." I whisper.