Chapter 103: Our First Cruise (pt. 2)

I recently found out what happened when my grandma died, and I am beyond pissed. This happened almost five years ago.

Day 2

Alison POV:
"Wake up! Wake up! We're in Mexico!" I exclaim as I jump on top of Emily and shake her. "We have five hours! Wake up!" I yell.

She groans, and pushes me off of her. "I'm up, I'm up." She grumbles, and turns onto her side.

"No, you aren't!" I groan, tossing my head back. "Get out of bed." I whine.

She sighs, and literally rolls off of the bed onto the floor. "Ugh!" She groans.

Her, me, and the kids are all dressed and ready within thirty minutes.

"New record." Eden says as she struggles to open the cabin door. "Help." She tells Emily.

Emily chuckles, and opens the door. "Leggo!" She exclaims, pointing out the door.

(A/N If you've never been on a cruise, know that those doors are a bitch sometimes.)

"Do you have their cards?" I ask Emily.

"Yes, ma'am." She tells me.

-

"This is a long ass line." Eden says as we stand in line, waiting to get off. 

"Watch your mouth!" I snap, and pop her in the mouth.

"OW!" She shrieks. "Rude!"

Emily suppresses her laughter, and I scowl and roll my eyes at her.

We get off the boat, and I immediately grab ahold of Charlotte and Eden's hands.

"What?" Eden asks, and yanks her hand away.

I try to grab it again, but Eden pulls her hand back, and grabs Emily's hand instead.

"I'll walk with mommy." She tells me with a sarcastic smile.

"You are just like your mama." Hanna chuckles, coming up behind us.

I roll my eyes. "Shut up." I mumble.

Hanna puts Carter down, and he holds hands with Charlotte.

"Aw. So cute! They're getting married." Hanna smiles.

"Ew. No." Emily pipes up. "They're, like, cousins. And Carter is gay!" She blurts out.

Hanna looks taken aback. "I beg your pardon?"

"Oh, come on. It's obvious. That kid is so gay." Emily says with a breathy laugh.

"He's two." Hanna states the obvious.

Emily shrugs. "He was born that way." She whisper-sings.

Hanna shakes her head, and keeps walking. "Emily, what the hell?!" I whisper-yell and slap her chest.

"What?!" She laughs.

We shop around Cozumel for a few hours, and buy Mexican dresses for Eden and Charlotte, and a hammock that we probably won't use. We also buy a lot of jewelry. And we go parasailing.

"Tomorrow's a sea day, right?" Emily asks.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Just double checking."

"And the day after that is Cayman Islands!" I exclaim in a sing-song voice.

A/N Help. Writers block.