Chapter 72: You've Figured Me Out

*my older sister is pissing me off. She makes me want to...UGH! She pisses me off so fucking much. She always makes me cry*

---

Alison POV:
I turn around and look at CeCe.

"You're my-"

"Sister." CeCe cuts me off. "Yep."

Everyone else is silent.

"But how?" I ask shocked as I try to wrap my brain around this.

"Well, Alison. LGBT, ya know?" CeCe asks with a chuckle.

I'm still confused. "You're...What?" I whisper.

CeCe rolls her eyes. "Would you like to know the full story?" She asks. I frantically nod my head yes. "For as long as I can remember, I asked mom to buy me dresses. Dad wouldn't let her, so she let me play dress up in her closet. She thought it was cute. Dad found out and he didn't think it was."

I nod my head. "What about when you tried to drown me?" I ask as I shift on my feet.

CeCe rolls her eyes again and scoffs. "That's what dad told you. Right?" She inquires.

"Yeah." I say simply, "why?"

CeCe smiles slightly. "You were like my own living doll. And when my dolly was sad, I was sad." CeCe begins. "Mom was outside with Jason in the garden and you started crying. I tried to get her attention, but then she started talking to one of our neighbors. So I filled up the bath, hoping a warm bath would make you feel better. They always made me feel better. So, I got you from your crib and took you to the bathroom. I dropped you and didn't know what to do." She says with tears in her eyes. "Dad came in and yelled at me. I never meant to hurt you! I was just trying to help." She tells me.

I look back at the girls and they're shocked. I don't blame them. This is just as much a surprise to me as it is to them.

"But you...dated Jason...?" I say. "You didn't...you know..." I say, disgusted.

"God, no! Ali! Like I said, he's my brother!" CeCe exclaims. "I'll just tell you the full story." She sighs and puts her hand on her forehead. "It all began when you were born..."

One long ass story later...

(A/N Had to)

By the time CeCe is done telling her story, everyone is in tears. Even Caleb and Toby.

Jason looks confused, weirded out, grossed out, sad, shocked and angry. I'm sure I look the same way.

"So...dad doesn't know that you're alive?" I ask. "He thinks Charles is dead?"

"Yeah." CeCe breathes and wipes her tears. "I'm sure mom will love to see me." She chuckles.

"So, we can still call you CeCe, right? Because these dipshits decided to name their child Charlotte and it's all really confusing." Hanna says.

"Speaking of which...are the babies still by themselves?" Toby questions.

"...Yeah." I say. "I should probably go get them."

I go get Charlotte and Eden from Eden's room and Charlotte smiles at me.

She has that same DiLaurentis, award winning, shining smile.

I mean, she is a DiLaurentis. I think she got her dark hair from my dad. Which absolutely sucks.

I brush out her crazy hair and put pink leggings on her with a gray shirt that has a cat wearing blue nerd glasses on it. 

"Mama!" She squeals and repeatedly hits my face in excitement.

I laugh and kiss her little hands. "Let's go meet Auntie Ce!" I exclaim and bounce her up and down.

We walk out and Eden is a walking zombie. "I tiwed!" Eden whines and throws herself onto the couch.

CeCe laughs. "Eden! What's up?!"

Eden smiles tiredly at her. "I sweepy." She whispers.

CeCe smiles and sits down on the couch next to Eden. "I've missed you, bug!"

Emily looks uncomfortable as she shifts in her seat next to Hanna.

Emily POV:
"I don't want her around the kids." I whisper to Hanna. "She makes me nervous."

Hanna turns her head and looks at me. "She makes me nervous, also. I mean...she pretended to be someone else for years." Hanna says.

I nod my head. "And she was really angry when she noticed the files were gone. I mean really angry. I know she knows I took them."

Carter starts crying and CeCe looks at Hanna. "I cousins get him, if you'd like." She says.

"No, I've got him." Hanna smiles. "I'm his mom, after all."

I laugh quietly to myself and get off of the barstool. "Spencer, can you come with me to the store?" I ask.

"Uh...Sure?" She says confused and grabs her bag. "Why?"

"I need to pick up stuff for dinner, and need your help." I tell her.

---

"I understand you being nervous. I'm nervous. She had issues, obviously. But she seems nice." Spencer says and grabs the pasta.

"I don't know...I want to trust her, I do. But it's just...I don't know." I sigh.

We get salmon, fresh asparagus, fresh peas, carrots, Alfredo sauce, strawberries, angel food and whip cream.

I pay and Spencer and I load the groceries. "You'll help me cook, right?" I ask Spencer with a hopeful smile.

"Of course." She chuckles.

I start the car and we drive back home. "I'm just going to make a really good impression on CeCe. So, we have to stop at the liquor store." I tell Spencer and she laughs out loud.

I get two bottles of Araujo Eisele California and pay for it with my dads money. He said I could.

Spencer and I get back into the car and Spencer looks at me. "You just spent sixteen hundred dollars on wine." She says.

"I know..." I trail off as I stare at the bottles in my hands. "Oh, well." I shrug.

---

Spencer and I cook while CeCe plays with Charlotte and Eden and Hanna takes pictures of Carter, spamming her Instagram.

Alison is doing work for college, Caleb, Toby and Jason are outside by the fire on the beach.

Aria is looking through her pictures, deciding which one she wants to submit to a contest for Danby.

I finish the pasta and start adding the sauce while Spencer gets the salmon.

"Can you get me nine plates and two bowls?" I say to Spencer.

She sets the plates down and I start preparing them. I do a scoop of pasta and Spencer does the salmon.

Then I get Eden and Charlotte's bowls ready.

"If you want to get really fancy, add some parsley on the top." Spencer laughs.

I roll my eyes, but still do as she says.

We set the plates down and everyone comes in and we sit around the large table.

"Wine, anyone?" I ask.

They all say yes and I pour everyone a glass. "Enjoy!" I smile and take my seat.

We have fettuccine Alfredo with salmon and fresh veggies on the side.

"This is really good. You two did a good job, Emily and Spencer." CeCe says with a smile.

I smirk at Spencer and she laughs quietly.