Chapter 98: One, Two, Three

(Totally skipping shit 😂)

March 20, 2017

Emily POV:
"Alrighty. What do we need?" I ask Alison as we walk through the store.

"We need grapes." Charlotte says.

I laugh. "Okay."

Alison sighs with her big, eight months pregnant belly. "How the hell did I manage to keep them in this long?" She breathes. "Charlotte was earlier than this!"

"They stay in there." Charlotte says. "Pwease."

"No." Alison says.

We're almost done shopping when Alison stops. "What's wrong?" I ask.

She looks at me and smiles. "My water broke."

"Oh. OH!" I yell, and run over to her. I help her walk, and she grabs onto the cart.

"Clean up on aisle seven!" I say to one of the employees, and we leave.

---

"Motherfucker." Alison whispers as she leans over the bed.

"They said you're still not ready." I tell her, and rub her back.

"I'm having a goddamn c-section though!" Alison yells at me. "God damn it, Emily!"

I step back, and Eden looks at me. "What's her problem?" She asks, turning her iPad off.

"Hormones." I say.

"Get these babies out of me!" Alison cries.

Charlotte sighs. "Keep them there."

Surprisingly, Alison didn't get as big as you would expect her to. She probably has the best luck ever. She has minimal stretch marks, and the ones that you can see are barely even noticeable.

Alison sits on the bed, and Charlotte climbs in with her. "It okay, mama. Now be quiet."

That makes Alison laugh. "I'm sorry, girly."

Charlotte leans down, and kisses Alison's stomach. "It okay." She smiles up at her.

Dr. Pierce and Dr. Robbins come in with smiles on their faces. "It's baby time!"

---

"Here comes baby one!" Dr. Robbins says.

Within a matter of five minutes, all three babies are here. Dr. Pierce starts sewing up the incision on Alison's stomach while Dr. Robbins and Dr. Torres clean up the babies.

"I don't hear them crying. Why aren't they crying?!" Alison panics.

"That's completely normal, Alison. I need you to calm down." Dr. Robbins chuckles.

They get the babies cleaned up, and hand them to Alison and I.

"Do you have names picked?" Dr. Pierce asks.

"Yes." Alison and I say in unison.

"Ronan Charles." Alison says, pointing at baby one. "Isaiah Kenneth Pip." I add, pointing at baby two. "And Dylan Wayne." Alison finishes.

We fill out the birth certificates.

Ronan Charles Fields, March 20, 2017 at 4:57 pm. Weighing 4 pounds and 9 ounces, nineteen and a half inches long.

Isaiah Kenneth Pip Fields, March 20, 2017 at 5:00 pm. Weighing 5 pounds and 1 ounce, seventeen inches long.

Dylan Wayne Fields, March 20, 2017 at 5:02 pm. Weighing 3 pounds and 7 ounces, sixteen inches long. The baby of the family.

I smile. "They're here!" I exclaim.