Chapter 74: It's My Birthday

Updating because I'm way too excited about what's happening in this story. Haha.

November 23, 2014

Alison POV:
"Happy birthday, babe!" I shout right as Emily opens her eyes. "Or should I say officer Fields?" I smirk flirtatiously.

"Stop yelling." She groans and pushes me away from her. She turns over and pulls the covers up to her chin.

"Wake up." I whisper.

"No!" She whines, "cuddle with me." She whispers.

I laugh and lay down next to her and she immediately wraps her arms around me. "I love you." She whispers.

I smile and kiss her cheek. "I love you more." I giggle and kiss her button nose, causing her to scrunch up her nose.

"I love you most." She declares.

"Nope, not possible." I tell her, making her blush and smile.

"I love waking up to your beautiful face. I am so lucky to have you. And the girls." She tells me. "I can't imagine my life without you. I have no idea what I would do if I lost you in any way."

I chuckle. "God, you are such a kiss ass."

"Wow. Way to ruin a moment." Emily says.

We just lye there, staring into each other's eyes.

"How many kids do you want?" Emily asks out of nowhere.

"Uh, I don't know. Why?" I question.

"I'm just curious."

"When I was younger, I wanted one boy and one girl. But things change, obviously. When I reached the age if twelve, I wanted six or seven. And now I'm fine with three or four." I tell her.

Emily nods her head with a small smile, "you wanted seven kids at one point?" She chuckles.

"Hey, I said six or seven!" I exclaim. "How many do you want?"

"I've always wanted four or five." She tells me. "I like big families."

I smile, "as long as I have that family's with you, I'm fine with nine kids."

Suddenly, the door bursts open and Hanna walks in with Carter in the chest carrier, Charlotte on her left hip and Eden are her right hip. "Happy birthday, Emily!" She exclaims.

Emily smiles, "thank you."

Hanna takes Carter out of the carrier and lyes him on the bed.

He's three months old today and it's mine and Emily's fifteen month anniversary. And Charlotte's first birthday is in four days.

Charlotte laughs and practically jumps out of Hanna's arms. "Happy birfday!" She giggles and jumps on Emily.

"Happy birfday mommy!" Eden exclaims and wedges herself between Emily and I.

"We're going out to celebrate tonight! So get your ass up and go eat the fantastical breakfast I boug-made for you!" Hanna cheers.

"I know you didn't make it, Hanna. You don't cook." Emily says and gets out of bed.

She picks Charlotte up and waltzes out of the room.

---

Later that night

Emily POV:
"Yes! I can drink!" Hanna cries as she chugs down a beer.

I laugh and take a seat next to her. "What can I get for you ladies?" The waiter asks.

"Oh, my fuck, you're Australian." Aria says in awe.

"I'll have one of those chocolate shake things that lady is having over there." Hanna slurs, pointing at an older woman.

"Okay." Calum, the waiter, chuckles and writes it down. "Any thing else?"

"I'm kind of in the mood for calamari." Spencer says.

"Okay. Anything else?" Calum inquires.

"That'll be all." Spencer says.

"Cool. Are you lovely ladies celebrating anything tonight?"

"It's this bitches birthday! She's turning old!" Hanna exclaims, pointing at me.

Calum laughs. "Alright!"

---

We end up having the waiters sing to us and getting a delicious chocolate cake.

"Ugh! I am going to have a killer hangover tomorrow!" Hanna groans as she stumbles into hers and Caleb's apartment. "I'll see you all later."

We drop Aria off at her house and drop Spencer off at Toby's.

Then we go home and have slutty birthday sex and end up fucking until four in the morning.

---

November 27, 2014

Emily POV:
"Happy first birthday, baby girl!" I cheer as I wake Charlotte up. "And happy Thanksgiving!"

She giggles and reachers her arms up towards me for me to pick her up.

I take her out of her crib and toss her into the air. "How are you already one year old?!" I whine.

She looks at me with her bright blue eyes and kisses my cheek.

We started decorating yesterday and Spencer ordered a cake that is light pink and very fancy for a child's birthday. And her and her family made Thanksgiving dinner.

I get her dressed in a light pink ruffled dressed with a pink flower clip and white sandals.

It's already eleven in the morning. Charlotte and Eden like to sleep in.

I walk into the family room with Charlotte and Alison and Spencer are setting up the games. Caleb and Jason are getting the food ready, Aria is hanging up the monthly pictures on the wall across the walkway. And Hanna is keeping the kids distracted while she keeps the room clean.

"Our families will be arriving soon! So hurry it up!" Alison orders. "The ball pit is ready outside."

I set Charlotte down and she crawls over to Hanna, Eden and Carter.

She can walk, but she prefers to crawl because it's easier for her, I guess.

People start to arrive shortly after and Eden's eyes light up. Charlotte, on the other hand, starts crying and Hanna just shoves a pink soothie pacifier in her mouth. "Shh! It's your birthday! Be quiet!" Hanna tells Charlotte.

Charlotte keeps crying and I go over and pick her up. She clings onto me and every time someone comes over to say hi or something, she buries her head in my chest.

"What's wrong, baby girl?" I asks as I rock her back and forth.

"I think she has anxiety." Spencer says.

"But she's just a wittle baby!" I pout and hold Charlotte closer to my chest.

As the time passes by, Charlotte starts warming up to everyone. She doesn't know everyone here because wJason invited some friends whose families disowned them for being druggies. How nice...

Alison POV:
I was at the kitchen table by the front door watching Charlotte from a distance when there was a knock on the door.

I get up and open and who I see shocks me, making my stomach drop, "Jake?"