Chapter 107: Everlasting

Juan month later

Alison POV:
I lay on mine and Emily's bed with Dylan, and sigh. "Mama, what you doin?" Eden asks, coming into the room. I smile at her. "I need to feed your brother."

Eden sighs and sits on the bed, her legs hanging off. Which one?" She questions, and kicks her legs back and forth gently.

I laugh softly. "Dylan."

Eden nods her head and sits there for a few few seconds before looking at me. "I want Charlotte." She pouts.

I smile sadly. "I know, baby." I whisper. I stroke Dylan's head when he stirs lightly.

"I don't get it." Eden speaks, furrowing her eyebrows. "Why did she get sick?"

"I don't know." I sigh heavily.

I look at Dylan and smile slightly. He reminds me the most of Charlotte. I take a picture of him, and post it to Instagram.

Dylan cuddles while we wait for mommy to get home. #DylanWayne #MiniMe 👶🏼❤️

Eden looks at me. "When can we go see Charlotte?" She asks, crawling towards me on the bed. "I miss her."

"Tomorrow." I tell her. "She's catching up n some sleep today."

Eden frowns. "I need to sleep with her! So she isn't scared! Mama, she doesn't like sleeping alone!" Eden exclaims, tears welling up in her blue eyes.

I clear my throat of the lump forming as I try not to cry. "I know." I whisper. "But we can't see her today."

Eden angrily gets off the bed and leaves the room.

After Dylan is done nursing and asleep, I lay him in his bed in the boys' room.

Ronan is wide awake, looking up at me with his blue eyes. His eyes aren't blue like crystal Eden's or Dylan's. Not ocean blue like mine, either. But they also aren't dark blue like Charlotte's. They're like a blue gray.

I sigh.

I hear Isaiah stir in his bed, and look over at him. He's now awake, looking up at his mobile with his green eyes.

He starts quietly crying, softly at first. It soon turns into full on screaming.

I rush over to his crib, and pat his chest lightly. "Sh. You're going to piss Eden off." I chuckle. He keeps crying. "Dude!" I groan, and pick him up. He stops crying once I hold him against my chest. "You're so ridiculous." I whine.

The boys are three months old now. They're more alert and are shortly discovering their voices. Which pisses Eden off to the max.

"Mom! Tell him to shut up!" Eden yells from the family room. "He's being annoying!"

"You keep me on my feet, Eden!" I laugh.

"What?"

"Nothing!"

--

The next day

"Mama! Wake up!" I hear from the doorway.

I open my eyes, a beam of sun shining through the open part of the curtain. "What?" I groan sleepily.

"Your phone beeped." Eden's agitated voice says. "Get up. You're lazy."

"What time is it?" I ask.

"Eight three seven." She says. "Get up."

I tiredly get out of bed and put on black jeans, a red lace bra, and a red hoodie with my new bright red Converse. I put my hair up in a messy bun and apply some concealer under my eyes to cover up my awful bags.

"I didn't get no sleep cause of y'all." I joke as I put Isaiah into his car seat. I buckle him in while Eden buckles Ronan in.

"Be quiet." Eden rolls her eyes.

I sigh, and strap Dylan in. "Sorry." I say, as start the car.

We drive to the hospital, Eden yelling at me to stop singing the whole time, Ronan cooing, Dylan crying, and Isaiah laughing. "Yu four are quite the bunch." I say, parking the car.

In takes us ten minutes just to get out of the car. "Mom, hurry up." Eden whines as I sit in my seat. She's in the passenger seat, looking at me.

"Okay, okay. Come on." I say, and get out of the car.

We make it into the hospital, Arizona meeting me right when we step in. "How is she doing?" I ask.

Arizona takes the stroller from me, and sighs. "The chemo isn't doing very well at its job." She says after a few seconds.

I nod my head, tears already falling down my cheeks.

When we get to the room, Charlotte is asleep. Eden climbs up on the bed, snuggling up to her. "I love you, Charlotte." She whispers.

"We've all got an everlasting love for you, Charlotte." Emily whispers, kissing the top of Charlotte's purple beanie on her head.

A/N There is going to be a small time jump.