Chapter 81: Back to Work...?

Juan month later

Alison POV:
"No, ma'am! Don't touch my make up!" I shout at a giggling Charlotte. "And where are your clothes?!" I groan.  

Ellie comes running into the house, drenched in ocean water.

"Ellie!" Eden squeals. "I got ya toy!" She giggles, running after the gentle giant.

"Damn it, Eden!" I yell and pick up Charlotte, stuffing my make up back in my bag before running after Eden and Ellie.

"Eden Estella! Stop!" I shout.

Emily went back to work today. She's working from ten to eight. Every. Single. Day.

"Why did you go outside without me?!" I angrily ask Eden after cornering her.

"I dunno." She shrugs.

"Why is Ellie wet?" I demand an answer.

"She went swimmin!" Eden exclaims.

"Well, guess where that leads you? Time out." I say to Eden and she pouts.

"No pouting. Time out, now." I say to Eden. She drags her feet and sits in her time out chair before crying.

"Mommy!" She cries for Emily.

It's only noon. So help me, please let me live through the next eight hours.

--- 
3:00 PM

I finally got Eden and Charlotte to take a nap. They'll wake up within the next hour or two. I gave Ellie a bath. Wet dog with ocean water does not mix. Emily usually gives Ellie a bath.

I sigh a throw myself on the couch and turn on Chasing Life.

Emily POV:
"I've got him!" I yell and handcuff the burglar.

I throw him into the squad car and wipe the sweat from my forehead.

"Time?" I ask.

"Seven thirty. You're good to go." Toby tells me. "Nice work today, Fields." He smirks.

"God, please. Just call me Emily." I chuckle. "Unless you're saying Mrs. Fields." I smile and wink and Toby laughs.

I arrive home and see Alison asleep on the couch, cuddling Charlotte, and Eden is asleep on her large beanbag. It's eight forty five.

I take Eden to her room and lye her in her bed and put her blanket over her. Then I take Charlotte to her room and put her blanket on her.

I get dressed in black yoga pants and a blue, oversized shirt and go to the family room, picking Alison up bridal style.

I lye her in our bed and lye next to her and she immediately snuggles up to me. "I missed you." She whispers against my neck.

"Sorry. Did I wake you?" I ask.

"I was never really asleep. More like half conscious." She says with a sleepy smile and I chuckle.

"Mm. You are so cute." I say. "How was your day?"

"Exhausting." Alison groans. "I sent Eden to time out. She hates me now." Alison says and frowns, finally opening her bright eyes.

"She doesn't hate you. I send her to time out all the time." I giggle.

"Whatever." Alison sighs and kisses my lips. "I've missed you. And your lips. And face. And smell. And body. And boobs. And your sex." She says and I laugh.

I turn the light off and kiss Alison. "And as I do to you." I whisper against her lips and take her shirt off.

She instantly kisses back and takes my shirt off, immediately taking my left nipple in her mouth. I gasp and let out a moan.