Chapter 84: Time For Another?

Time jumps lmao boo hoo I cri sorry but this story is getting boring, sooo... It had to happen.
So...much...homework. And I feel as if my body is shutting down on me because I haven't been eating much, or drinking enough water. And holy shit. I need to stop procrastinating. But I feel like I'm dying. Ugh. I wish I could explain it to you. Now to deal with this killer headache that is...dragging me down.

---

8 months later (no, they aren't pregnant)

May 27, 2016

Emily POV:
"Eden! Come on! You need to get to school!" I yell down the hall so Eden can hear me. She recently started preschool. She's three and four months, and Charlotte is two and half today.

Eden comes running out of her room where leggings and a white shirt that says, "I woke up like this...Flawless," on the front. She grabs her necklace off the counter and puts it on.

"I'm ready!" She exclaims and grabs her lunchbox.

I hand her her black jansport backpack and we go out to the car. She picked the backpack out. She said she wants to be like me.

"When does Charlotte start school?" She asks as she looks up at me.

"Next year." I smile at her. 

"Ugh! That's too long!" Eden groans.

I laugh. "Get in the car." I say and smack her butt.

She giggles and climbs into her car seat, she'll be in a toddler car seat until she's five, and buckles herself in.

I start the car and we start driving to school.

"Mommy?" Eden calls after a few minutes.

"Yes, baby?" I ask, looking at her through the rearview mirror.

"When are you and mommy having another baby?" She questions and furrows her eyebrows.

"Why do you ask that?" I chuckle.

"Well, you and mama are always talking about it. I want a brother!" Eden tells me as she fidgets with her fingers. "Charlotte always takes my things." She says with her signature bitch face.

"God, you are just like your mother." I laugh quietly.

"You and mama always talk about it. All the time. And then she starts crying or yelling." Eden says, trying not to laugh. "Mama is funny when she yells."

I can't help but laugh out loud. "She's hot when she's mad." I blurt.

"What does that mean?" Eden questions.

"Uh... Nothing. We're here. Hurry up so you're not late." I tell her.

She unbuckles herself and jumps down from her seat and gives me a quick hug and kiss and opens her door. "Bye, mommy! I love you!" She exclaims as she steps out if the car.

"Bye, Eden! I love you more!" I smile.

''Not as much as I love you!" She smiles widely and rapidly waves her little baby hands. "See you later!"

I watch her until she goes to her teacher and they go inside the school. Then I drive off, letting the next person drop their kid off.

I get home and go inside and toss the keys onto the island. Then I grab an apple from the fruit bowl and wash it off before biting into it.

I finish my apple and then go into Charlotte's room to wake her up. But when I step into her room, she's not there.

I turn around and walk to mine and Alison's room, knowing Alison probably took her in there to sleep with her.

Charlotte always wakes up after Eden leaves for school. And the whosever here takes her and lyes down with the whining toddler. It's just how it works around here.

I walk into the master bedroom, and sure enough, Alison is cuddling a sleeping Charlotte as Bubble Guppies plays on the tv. I smile to myself and lye down with them.

I'm completely okay with having another baby.

A/N Should I post my new book soon?