Chapter 89: Pre-Date

GUESS WHO DOESN'T HAVE VIRGIN LIPS ANYMORE!!! ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!

3 days later - June 28, 2016

Alison POV:
I lay in bed, looking out the window at the many people at the beach. Kids are swimming, people are barbecuing, dogs are playing, people are having a good time.

I sigh heavily, and pull the covers up to my chin.

I hear the door open slowly and quietly, and hear those familiar footsteps. "Happy anniversary, babe!" Emily's voice says cheerily.

"Happy anniversary!" I say happily and a smile forms on my face.

"Okay, I have the whole day planned out!" Emily exclaims and gets on the bed. "I just made Eden and Charlotte breakfast. And my parents are coming over to pick them up in an hour or so. Their bags are packed. And, yeah. I'm not telling you everything. It's a surprise." She tells me with a wide smile on her pretty face.

She looks so happy.

A smile spreads across my face as I look at her. She's happy. She's actually happy.

"Get ready!" She laughs.

I sit up and pull her into me, giving her a long, passionate kiss on the lips. "I love you so much." I whisper as I pull away from her about an inch, and look into her eyes.

"I love you more." She smiles.

"Not possible." I argue.

"Yes, possible."

"Nope." I challenge.

"Yep. I love you to infinity and beyond for forever and a day." She whispers.

I smile widely. "I'm going to take a shower."

"Can I join?" Emily smirks.

"Yes."

I put Charlotte in her crib and Eden in her room, and put the baby gate in her doorway so she can't get out.

"Mommy and I will be back in a bit." I tell her.

"Moms of the year award goes to..." Emily chuckles.

"Shh." I say and smile at her.

"Wait!" Eden yells.

"What?" I ask.

"I need Ellie." She pouts.

I let Ellie in Eden's room, then practically drag Emily to our washroom.

(I forgot they have a dog.)

---

Emily and I walk out of the bedroom, and see Pam and Wayne sitting on the couch with Eden and Charlotte, watching Oswald.

(That show was the shit. Js.)

"Girls." Pam says slowly.

I awkwardly tighten my towel my body and plaster a smile on my face. "It's nice to see you two." I say politely. "Emily, babe, I'm going to go get dressed." I tell her and peck her lips. She nods her head and smiles at me. "I love you." She whispers. "I love you more." I whisper back before disappearing into our bedroom.

---

Juan hour later

"So, Alison. How have you, Emily and the girls been?" Wayne asks as he stand outside, watching the people and enjoying the scenery.

"We've been great. Emily has our whole day planned." I smile at him, and turn my gaze back to watching Charlotte play in the sand.

I take a picture and post it to Instagram, captioning it:

My model baby 😍👶🏻🤗

I immediately get lots of likes and comments.

Emily runs over to me and smiles. "Ready for our date?" She asks as she takes me hand.

"Of course." I answer.

A/N This chapter sucks.
I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween! I know I did! 🤗😅❣