Chapter 104: Our First Cruise (pt. 3)

*I have to do some real messed up shit to get this story going* *luv u*

Day 4

Emily POV:
"Cayman Islands here I come!" Hanna yells as she runs past me and Eden.

"Watch it!" Eden yells and we all laugh.

"Where do you wanna go first?" I ask Ali.

"I am so ready for the beach! I heard the sand there is really soft. And I need to get my tan on!"

I laugh.

I look behind me at Charlotte, who's walking slowly. "Char, are you tired, baby?" I chuckle.

She looks up at me and smiles. "All da time." She answers. I laugh again. "Me too!" She giggles, and grabs my hand. Lately, I've noticed that she's been acting a little clingy and isn't wanting to leave mine and Alison's sides.

"That kid is attached at the hip." My mom chuckles. I sigh. "I know. She wasn't this clingy before."

"It's probably because of the triplets. She's feeling replaced." Caleb says, Carter on his shoulders.

"That's true." I say. "Not that I'm complaining. She's the sweetest little babe ever." I smile, ruffling Charlotte's hair. Charlotte smiles lazily at me, and I frown.

"Are you okay?" I ask worriedly. Charlotte nods her head and tightens her death grip on my hand. "Yeah. I tired."

I smile. "We'll go look around, then when we get back on the ship, I'll take a nap with you." I tell her. She nods her head excitedly. "Otay!"

While in the Cayman Islands, we just walk around a bit and shop. We are back on the ship by four.

"Take a nap!" Charlotte demands.

I lay down on the bed with her, and she snuggles up to me. "I want Dylan." She mumbles into my shoulder.

Alison lays Dylan on my chest, his tiny body weighing on me. "He smells so good." I sigh. "Babies smell so amazing."

"And we have three." Alison smiles.

Alison puts Ronan and Isaiah on the other bed, the bottom bunk, and Eden climbs up on the top bunk. "Dinner is at six. I'm going to go find some ice cream." Alison says and quickly leaves.

---

Jamaica

"We're in Jamaica! And it is sooo beautiful and I love it sooo much!" I say as I hold my phone in front of me. I flip the camera, showing the scenery. I rewatch the video a few times, and put it on my snapchat story.

While in Jamaica, we get a small tour and we go swimming. Some Jamaica guy sings happy birthday to Hanna, since her twenty first birthday was a few days prior.

"Those chicken wings were spicy!" Alison exclaims as we get on the bus.

"They were good." I say. "God, I love it here so much. Can we just stay here?" I sigh.

We get back on this ship. After being on the ship for about twenty minutes, we get an announcement that there was a crash involving some of the people from the cruise and the departure time is delayed.

I don't complain.

I take the elevator up to the lido deck and watch the sunset.

But I can't really focus.

I sigh, thinking.

Charlotte has been especially clingy lately. I noticed it a couple weeks after the boys were born. She's also been really tired and she's a bit pale. There's also a rash developing on her back, but there's no where she could've gotten it from. Also, she's been complaining about her stomach hurting, and saying she needs to "frow up".

I lay my head back.

What could it be?

A/N :/ :)

i love camren so much.