Chapter 64: Baby Carter

My brothers girlfriend gave him a kitten or something like that. 😍

---

Alison POV:
"Really?!" I ask with a wide smile on my face.

"Yep. Five pounds and two ounces of pure boy!" Caleb says with a proud smile.

"Do you have a name?" Aria questions.

"We're still deciding. Hanna likes the name Carter."

"Do you not like it or something?" Jason chuckles.

"No. Hanna wanted your guys's opinion on it."

"I love it." Aria says.

"That's a cool name." Toby adds.

"I say yes." Emily pipes up.

"I like that name." I say.

"Carter is a great name. Carter Rivers." Spencer smiles.

"Looks like Carter it is!" Jason says.

"Alright!" Caleb says and clasps his hands together.

[...]

The next day

Emily POV:
"I finally get to meet my nephew!" I sing as I dance around the living room.

We didn't get to yesterday because Hanna and Carter were sleeping. And then Carter had to go to the NICU.

"We have to pick up Charlotte and Eden first." Alison says.

We arrive at my parents house and I jump out of the car before it's even parked.

"Emily!" Alison laughs.

I run inside and my parents are in the living room with Charlotte and Eden watching Blues Clues.

"Hanna had her's and Caleb's baby!" I shout excitedly.

"Really? Did she have a boy or girl?" My mom questions as she stands up with Charlotte.

"A little boy! Born on August twenty third, twenty fourteen at eleven forty seven! Five pounds and two ounces of pure cuteness!" I saw in awe.

"Well, tell her we way congratulations!" My dad smiles and hands Eden over to me.

"Want to go meet your new baby cousin?!" I ask her as I bounce her up and down.

"Yeah!" She giggles.

Alison walks in with a heavy sigh.

"Oh, don't worry, Emily. Jumping out of a moving car is totally safe." She says sarcastically.

My parents laugh and my mother gives Charlotte to Alison, and she starts to immediately squirm in Alison's arm.

"This kid hates me. Now let's go see Hanna." She says.

"We'll see you later, Wayne and Pam." Alison smiles, and gives them both a hug.

"My Alison." My mom says, hugging her back.

"See you later, Blondie." My dad chuckles.

Alison jokingly rolls her eyes and hugs my dad.

"Bye. See you two later. I think we're all having dinner together at mine and Alison's place after Hanna and Carter get out of the hospital." I say.

"Okay." My parents reply in unison.

"I'll call you and tell you the details later." I say before hugging them.