Chapter 75: Special Visitor

My sister mixed water and goo gone together in an old gum container and I accidentally lied the iPad in it because I didn't notice. And I picked it up and it spilt and now it's on my left hand and the iPad case and it smells awful. Anyways, here's another update before I go bye bye. 👅

Alison POV:
"Jake?" I ask in utter shock and my breath hitches in my throat.

He smiles at me, "hey, Ali. How are you?" He questions.

"I was fine until you showed up." I snapped at him. "I thought you were in prison."

He chuckles as he looks down at the ground. "Yeah. But you want to know what got me out?" He asks with a smirk.

"What?" I ask annoyed, secretly calling the police on my phone.

"Having friends on the inside." He speaks lowly. "Can I come in?"

"No!" I shout and push him away. He trips over his own feet and stumbles backwards off the steps, landing on his ass.

He suddenly looks very angry. "Let me see my daughters! Or you will live to regret it! I will ruin your perfect little family."

"Is that a threat?" I ask through gritted teeth as I cross my arms over my chest.

"No..." He says in a low voice, "that's a promise." He whispers with almost murderous eyes.

He stands up and looks inside. "I'll be back." He tells me before stalking off.

I let out the deep breath I've been holding turn my phone off. My chest heaves and I control my breathing and turn around.

"Who dat?" Eden asks.

"Nobody important." I tell her. "Let's go watch some movies!"

Everybody leaves around eight and Emily and I start getting the girls ready for bed.

"Bath time!" Emily exclaims and Eden laughs before running off.

I'm in the kitchen cleaning everything up when Eden runs in butt naked.

"What're you doing?!" I exclaim and she laughs.

"I nakie!" She giggles.

"I know! And you need a bath." I tell her.

She tries to run off but I grab her and take her to the washroom.

"Look at Charlotte! She's already in the bath! And she's younger than you!" I say to Eden.

Emily laughs and I put Eden in the bathtub. "Yay! After this, you get to go to bed!" Emily says.

She starts washing their hair and then their bodies. After she's done washing them, she just lets them sit in the bath and play.

"Can you believe Charlotte is already one?!" Emily sighs as she stands up.

"I know." I pout. "My babies are growing up right before my eyes."

"I want out!" Eden says.

Emily lifts Eden out of the bathtub and I wrap a towel around her and dry her off then wrap her up like a burrito and throw her over my shoulder.

"Stop!" She giggles as I run around the house.

"I have a sack of potatoes that was ordered to you!" Emily calls as she runs out of the bathroom, doing the same thing with Charlotte.

"Mama!" Eden continues to giggle.

Emily and I go into our bedroom and throw the girls on the bed. "Time to go to bed!" I exclaim.

Emily puts a strawberry diaper on Charlotte and I put a My Little Mermaid pull-up on Eden.

Then, we put them in matching thin, pink footie pajamas with white polk-a-dots and take them to their rooms.

"Goodnight, Char. I love you." I say to Charlotte.

"Ni ni!" She giggles. She can't say night, so she says ni.

"Night, baby." Emily whispers and kisses her cheek. "I love you."

We walk out, closing the door behind us then go to Eden's room.

"Goodnight, Ed." Emily says and gives Eden a kiss. "I'll see you in the morning."

"I luh yu!" Eden giggles.

"I love you, too!" Emily smiles.

"Goodnight, baby girl. I love you." I say and stroke her chubby cheeks.

"I luh yu too!" She exclaims.

Emily and I leave her room, closing the door behind us.

"They make my heart happy." I sigh.

"Mine, too." Emily says.

We go into our room and lye down in bed, almost immediately falling asleep.

---

Emily POV:
I wake up to complete silence. An eerie silence.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion and look to my side to see Alison sleeping soundly. Then I look over at the clock and see it's already ten in the morning.

I turn over to look at the baby monitor to check on Eden, Alison has Charlotte's.

I rub my eyes and look at it only to see an empty bed on the screen.

I nearly fall out of mine and Alison's bed and run to Eden's room.

"Eden?!" I call out as I look around her room. I go to her crib and her favorite pink blanket is in there.

I race to Charlotte's room, hoping Eden is in there with her.

But when I open the door, Charlotte's crib is also empty.

"FUCK!" I cry as tears fall down my cheeks like a waterfall.

I hear footsteps coming down the hall. They can only be Alison's.

"Emily?" She calls.

A loud sob escapes my lips as my chest heaves and it feels like I'm suffocating.

I claw at my pajamas, trying to rip them off as I cry uncontrollably.

"Babe? What's wrong?" Alison's soothing voice asks. "Where are Eden and Charlotte?"

"They're gone!"

A/N I'M SORRY! THIS STORY WAS GETTING SO FUCKING BORING! PLEASE DO NOT HATE ME!