Chapter 110: Gracious

How would you know?
When everything round you's changing like the weather,
Of a big black storm
And who would you turn to?
Had I a ghost, a shadow at the most
Would you let me know?
Cause I don't want to,
To trouble your mind with a childish design of how it all should go.
But I love you so,
When it all comes clear, when the wind it settles, I'll be here, you know.

Emily POV:
It's been three weeks since that scare with Charlotte. She's getting her surgery today.

Hanna has also informed us that she is pregnant. Five months along with a baby girl.

"So, what are you naming her?" I ask Hanna with a smirk on my face. "Emily is a cute name."

"No, it's not." Hanna smiles.

I gasp, pretending to be hurt. "What?!"

Hanna laughs. "I'm kidding. But I'm not naming my daughter Emily. That would be confusing."

"Just like Aunt Charlotte and baby Charlotte?" I laugh, looking over at CeCe, who's flirting with some Doctor.

"Exactly." Hanna giggles. "I like the name Camila, though." She says. "Or Lila. Or Ember. I also like Ashton for girl." The blonde rambles.

Alison walks into the waiting room with two trays of coffee in her hands. "Coffee for everyone!" She exclaims. "All thirteen of us got one, right?" She asks, looking around.

Everyone answers with a yes, or yeah, and Alison smiles. "Okay, great."

"How long is this going to take?" Eden asks, leaning on Alison. "I want to see Charlotte."

Alison smiles slightly, and pulls out her phone. "A long time." Alison answers.

Eden smiles. "She's going to get better. Right?"

"Yeah." Alison answers, poking Eden's nose. She takes a picture, the sound of the click being heard in the mostly quiet room.

"What should I caption this photo?" Alison asks, turning the phone screen towards Eden.

Even studies the picture for a few seconds, and smiles. "Waiting for sisterrr."

Alison chuckles. "Alright."

Once she's posted it, I check Instagram.

"Waiting for sisterrr." -Eden ❤️👧🏼👧🏻 Sisters by chance, friends by choice, right? 😍

I smile, tears clouding my vision when I start thinking of when Eden fully understood what was happening.

"Charlotte is sick?" Eden asked me. "Is she going to die?"

I fight back my tears, and force a smile onto my face. "What? No of course not."

Eden sighs. "Are you sure?"

I suck in a deep breath. "No, I'm not sure."

Eden smiles at me, tears falling down her perturbed face. "I'm not sure, either."

We walk hand-in-hand into Charlotte's hospital room. "We have to go to chemo." Eden tells her.

Charlotte smiles. "Hi, mommy. Hi, sissy! I missed you!"

"I missed you, too." I smiled widely at her excitement.

"I missed her more." Eden argues.

Eden walks over, and grabs her hand. "Come on. We have to walk."

As we're walking down the hallway, Eden puts her arm around Charlotte, smiling.

We walk into the elevator, and Eden looks into Charlotte's eyes, and hugs her. "You're my best friend."

I snap back into reality when I hear someone calling my name. "Em...Emily."

I look at Alison, and smile. "What's up?"

"What're you thinking about?" She asks.

"My girls." I smile. "My sweet, perfect little girls that are growing up way too fast."

A/N it's 11:30 here. It's still Hannah's birthday. February 9th.
Go wish Hannah, aka EmisonsHoe a happy 18th birthday. She's so grown up, oh my god. I'm so emotional.