Chapter 93: A Baby?

*Emily being pregnant doesn't fit well for me. It doesn't make sense.*

Juan month later (August 28, 2016)

Emily POV:
"Ow." I say as I set up the crib. Alison took the pregnancy test today, and she's pregnant. We're using Charlotte's old crib, since she doesn't use it anymore.

"Can the next eight months hurry up and pass?" Alison groans as she walks into the room. I laugh. "Be patient. Besides, we have two amazing daughters with us right now."

"So, I've been thinking..." Alison trails off, looking down at the ground as she sits on the couch.

"About?" I question.

"We need to move."

"What?" I laugh, setting the screw driver down next to me.

"This is a four bedroom house." Alison says. "And it's a one story."

"It's also in our budget, and on the beach. Besides, we still have a room left to use."

"You mean our Fifty Shades of Grey room?" Alison sighs.

"Yeah, that one." I smile.

"But-"

"Alison, it won't matter. If we move, we'll have to empty it, anyways." I say, and Alison groans, falling backwards. "Fine." She huffs.

--- (time jumps)

November 19, 2016

"Happy twenty first birthday, you slut!" Hanna exclaims as she jumps on mine and Alison's bed.

"What the fuck!" I yell, startled. Hanna laughs, and hands me Carter. "Here is your favorite two year old!" She smiles.

"Charlotte is two, also." I smile sarcastically.

"She'll be three in less than ten days." Hanna argues. "So... What do you want to do today? It's your twenty first birthday!"

"Alison has her first ultrasound." I tell Hanna. "We'll be home around three."

Hanna sighs. "Okay, well... Tyler is coming with us, so you'll have to be the great big sister you are!"

I smile. "Great." I say sarcastically, and roll my eyes.

"How far along is Alison, anyways?" Hanna asks.

"Almost four months." I say, getting out of bed with Carter, Alison still sleeping.

"Really? She's huge."

I laugh. "I know. That's what happens when you're pregnant, Hanna."

"Whatever." Hanna rolls her eyes. "Why were you still sleeping? It's noon."

"It was a long night." I wink at her, slipping on some black skinny jeans. Hanna pretends to gag, "gross. I didn't need the visuals."

"Oh, hush up. You love it." I smirk.

Hanna wakes up Alison while Charlotte, Eden, and I get ready. "What time does the appointment start?" Hanna queries.

"About twenty minutes from now." I say nonchalantly. "Whoops."

Alison wakes up, puts on black leggings, black high top Converse, and a deep red v neck. "Ready." She says, with her almost four months pregnant belly.

We arrive at the clinic, and Eden squeals. "Are we getting the baby?!" She exclaims, unbuckling her seatbelt.

"No, honey. The baby won't be here for another eight months." Alison laughs. "We're just checking on the baby."

We walk in, and Charlotte immediately runs to the toys. "I pwayin." She says.

"I'm so excited." Alison smiles as she rubs her hands together. "Do you have any name ideas?"

"Nope." I say, popping the P.

"Emily-"

"Emily and Alison Fields!" The doctor calls.

I smile at Alison, and she sighs. "Let's go."

I pick Charlotte up, and Eden follows suit.

"Okay, Alison. You know the drill." Maggie laughs, setting everything up.

Alison lays back on the table, and kids her shirt up.

"My baby is in there!" Eden squeals with a wide smile, pointing at Alison's stomach.

Dr. Pierce smiles at Eden. "Your baby will be here before you know it!"

She puts the gel on Alison's stomach, and moves the wand around. After a few minutes, she looks at us. "Would you like to know the sexes?"

"I'm sorry, what?" Alison chokes.

"Would you like to know the sexes?" Dr. Pierce repeats, and I furrow my eyebrows. Dr. Pierce laughs. "The genders of the babies. Do you want to know them?"

"Sexes? Genders? Babies? Them?!" I shriek.

"Yeah. We have a little boy here, a little boy here..." She trails off, and looks at the screen, back at Alison and I, and then the screen again. "And third little boy right here!" She points to the far right.

"Oh, my fuck..." I whisper.