Chapter 59 - Walter, forgive us for killing two boys from MB. Sincerely, MBG.

Ooooooooo, things are going to get heated up! I even almost got myself mad writing this story! And yes, I had to pause Degrassi for this . . . </3

Ah! It's worth it! Eli can wait for me (;

________________________________________________________________________________

               Kayla:

 The credits rolled up and down the screen. Not much entertainment really. What I was worried about though, was why we got those strange text messages from the boys. I mean, yeah we hit them but damn was it really that hard?

                After we cleaned up, we grabbed our pillows and headed to our rooms. I told the girls to wait up, as we passed the game room and saw the boys cheering and clapping over NFL 2011. I don't see why they play that game, but oh well.

                     We stood at the door with our arms folded, and watched as the boys slowly noticed we were there. Prodigy, Roc and Myles all scratched the back of ther heads, as they turned their heads away from Princeton and Ray Ray.

              "Something wrong?" Princeton dared to ask, as Angel and I walked in. "Yes. Well - no. Well," I groaned, "I don't know! That's why I came here to figure it out. That's why we both came to figure out."

          The boys raised an eyebrow, and glanced at each other. "What are you talking about?"

        I sighed, and then Angel held up her phone and showed them the text they sent us. "What do you mean when you sent this?" Angel asked, pulling the phone away as the boys nodded their heads absent mindly.

                   "It was a bet. Simple as that." Ray Ray, picking up a Cheeto.

I raised an eyebrow and said sternly, "What. Bet?"

                     "A bet to see if we could use our guyish charms, and persuade each other's girlfriends fall for us. If the girl forgets about her old boyfriend and officially fall for you first then you win. Easy as that." Ray Ray explained, as Princeton nodded his head.

      Angel and I's hands were on our hips as we raised our eyesbrows at them. "Wait. So the only reason -" I turned to Princeton, "Princeton. That you pulled all this lovey dovey - still in love with you - stuff, is only for a bet?"

          Princeton shrugged and nodded his head, "Exactly."

        I bit my bottom lip, as Angel turned to Ray Ray. "And the only reason you made me go behind my best friends back to date you and sleep with you is all for a bet?" Ray Ray smiled and nodded his head. "Yes."

            I heard a sigh from Prodigy in the background, "You guys are so stupid." he said, shaking his head.

                  I tapped my foot - no - I believe I was digging into the solid concrete with my foot. That, was how pissed I was.

              "W-when did this begin?" I heard myself ask, digging my foot in more. "Um . . . . two weeks before Angel left actually. We just had to be patient so it really went into effect as it processed." Princeton explained.

          I looked at Angel and knew that her and I, had one more question.

            "So basically, you tweaked with our feelings so that we would fall in love with y'all over a selfish dumb-assed bet?" Angel and I clenched through our teeth, as Princeton and Ray Ray held up their hands in response.