Chapter 56 - Easy like a Sunday morning . . .♥

Haha! Soooo, I am like a mastermind in this chapter. (;< But thanks for reading, truly means a lot for me!

<3 you guys!

_______________________________________________________________________________

    Kayla:

           The next morning I felt some one shaking me yet again!

"Kayla. Kayla wake up." the person  shook, as I buried my head under my blockade of pillows.

           "Kayla. Kayla! Wake up!" the voice said in a loud whisper, as I threw a pillow in it's direction. "Ow!" it said, as I grinned and tried to go back to sleep.

            "Kayla!" the voice said loud enough, and pushed me off the bed.

I fell with a thud, and slowly got up. Ready to hurt whoever pushed me off the bed. No suprise though, cause it was Prodigy.

          "If you push me off the bed one more time, I promise you I'm going to rip your mohawk off." I said, and  rubbed my back as I walked over to his side of the bed. "Grumpy aye?" he teased, as I hit him in the back of his head and walked downstairs.

  Damn right I'm grumpy!

        When I got downstairs, I saw everyone eating cereal as Walter was singing in the shower. I suddenly remembered what today was, and then also joined the group in eating a 'Casual' breakfast. When really we were just making meaningfull eye contact and listening for clues or anything really.

       When Walter finally came downstairs, dressed in a nicely picked outfit of White and blue, he grabbed his keys and a bagel and headed out. "Hey Walter!" Myles blurted out, as Walter skidded to a stop and looked back. "Yeah?"

         "Um. Where you off to man?" Myles said coolly, as Walter just shrugged and said. "A couple of stores downtown. Why?"

               Myles got up and patted his shoulder. "Nothing man, nothing. Got to look out for you, you know?" Walter just gave Myles a look, and nodded his head. "Alright then. See you guys later!" and with that, he headed out the door.

          As soon as he left, we hurriedly finished our cereal, and then headed upstairs for showers and to get dressed.

            I took a shower in my guest room, and heard some shuffling noise in my room. I turned off the shower and yelled, "Who's there!?"

              A voice yelled back, "Jordyn! Do you want me to iron your clothes?!" I thought about it for a moment, then nodded my head. "Yeah! Sure!" and continued on with my shower.

              When I got out, and lotioned up in the bathroom I walked out into my room and saw my clothes ripped and just basically, ruined.

            "Jordyn!" I shouted, as she walked into the room fidgeting with her fingers. "I know it looks bad, but I was neatly pressing out the creases and well . . . the iron burnt through the shirt." she sighed, looking down at her shoes.

                "Is this recently? Or has it been out for a long time?" I said, because obviously there was not way in sewing it back together if it hasn't been like this for a while.

               "Recently. Like, three minuts ago." she softly said, as she added a "Sorry." to that.

I sighed, and placed my hand on my forehead and shook my head. "It's - It's fine. It's okay." I said, as she smiled brightly and gave me a quick hug. "Thank you so much Kayla!" and ran out of the room.