Chapter 20 - Crazy people must run in the family.

Yeaaah(= I'm sure everyone was wondering who did this to them ... >] You shall find out! (Maybe..) Happy Easter - Resurrection Day Everyone!! (**Nom's into easter candy xP Lol )

___________

Chapter 1 --

Ray Ray:

  As my eyes flittered, I woke up to a chill running down my back. I shivered, as I looked around to find that I, and the others, were not in the sweet peacefull library, but now in a cold, ware-house that it seemed to be.

      I raised an eyebrow, as I then noticed I was tied up with my arms behind the chair, and my legs tied to the chair's legs as well. I sighed, my life was never easy it seemed.

     I looked to find Kayla arm's length from me, as she and the others began to wake up. I whispered, "Psht!" I tried to get her attention, "Kayla!"

   She looked at me, and then blinked her eyes. "Ray Ray?" she asked me, confused. "Yeah! Where are we?" I asked her, noticing that she...and the others... were also tied up like I was!

   She blinked her eyes, and closed them tiredly, "Go back to sleep Ray Ray.." she whispered, as she lowered her head in rest. I sighed, "Prod! Prodigy, wake up!" I said, since he was next to me. He also lowered his head, and then brought it back up. "What? What time is it?" he asked me.

    "Time to get the Mindless out of here!" I said, as i tried to keep him up. Prodigy groaned, and closed his eyes to go back to sleep. I moaned in frustration, and then rocked back and forth on my chair, into I bumped into Prodigy, his chair, almost falling over. "Okay! Okay! I'm up! I'm up!" he said, as he sighed and balanced his chair back again. "Gosh dang! What's the matter with you, Ray?" he said, looking at me.

  "Look around. Notice anything - oh I don't know - different!?" I said, remaining sarcastically calm. Prodigy sighed, and looked around, then back at Ray Ray. "No, now go back to sl --" he began, as he looked around once more. "Oh my gosh.." he said, as I nodded my head. "Yeah, m'hm!"

    Their was a loud bull-horn, that scorched my ears. Now, everyone was awake, even Kayla. Angel woke up grumpy, yelling out "If whoever blows that gosh-dang bull-horn again, I'm going to shove it so far up your nose, you gonna' be seeing firetrucks!" she said, and closed her eyes. "Now shut it up!"

    I looked around, to see where that sound might've came from, but their was no other people here, except for the Mindless crew, and Angel and Myles.

     "Hello, darlings." a estranged voice said, coming out of the darkness. We all screamed, as we looked to find the librarian -- the librarian! What in the world was she doing here?

       "Uh, Mrs. Henson, could you please untie us? We don't know what happened, but were glad your here!" I said, gesturing towards my tied up arms.

   Mrs. Henson just stood there, and frowned. "Oh no, I'm sorry dear children, I can't do that." she said, I looked at her like she was crazy. "And why not?" I asked her.

   "Because, you see... I don't like you." she said, folding her hands together. "That is why I did all this, just for you!" she said, maniaclly.

  Angel sighed, and looked at the lady of boredom. "Now look, lady, come untie all of us right now, or I'll slap you back into menopause!" she said, not playing.

     They old lady grinned, and ignored her comment. "Why would you do this to us, though? We never mocked you, or anything like that!" Princeton said, looking at the lady. "Oh yes you did, to me, my son, and my grandaughter." she said, walking over to a lever.