Chapter 5 - Here we go again.

Chapter 4 –

Okay, so i do have to admit that THIS chapter will have Dramatic Experiences xP Lol.

_

Chapter 1 -

Ray Ray:

   I breathed heavily as i opened my eyes to the sunshine of a new, brighter day. The sky was clear, and the clouds was out. And even sounds of children at the new toy shop next door sounded nice.

   I looked over at Kayla, who was asleep next to me. I had my arm wrapped around her waist, and the covers were pulled over her chest. So, she was sleeping pretty good.

   I tried to think about what happened last night, it was all a blur ever since i woke up. I blinked about twice, before i remembered what happened.

We had done it.

     I sighed, and put on boxers, pajama pants, and a t-shirt and walked out into the hallway. I was met by Roc Royal & Prodigy & Princeton as they also were walking into their rooms.

  "Had a good night, eh?" Prodigy said, winking and laughed softly. I looked at him strangely, for I did not know what he meant. "What?" I asked him. "Oh, it looks like you two were a bit on the musical side last night." Roc Royal said, winking and holding on to Prodigy so he wouldn't fall over laughing.

    I raised an eyebrow, and held up my hands. "What are you guys talking about?" I said, before I got it. "Oh..." I said, and smirked. "We were quiet, weren't we?" I asked. I was a bit on the nervous side, because i definetly, did not want the managers to find out about this.

    "Yeah. You guys were quiet, but dude! You got some!" Prodigy said, before i shushed him and he whispered. "Congrats!" he said, chuckling.

   Princeton, who looked annoyed, said. "Your thirteen. You shouldn't have done it." he said, and mumbled. "With her at least..." I looked at him, and raised an eyebrow. "What was that?" I asked him.

   Kayla walked out of the room, and all of us hushed and saw her walk by. "Good morning." she said, to all of them, and they replied. "Good morning."

   I watched as Princeton saw her walk away, and only turned around to find me looking at him. "So, is she pregnant?" Roc Royal asked. I took a step back, "Woah, woah you guys!" I said, and crept closer, whispering. "Nothing went inside of anybody." I said, and looked around. "We just... well, i don't know. Made - out i guessed."

    Prodigy listened up now, "Wait, so you guys didn't, techinically, do...it?" he said, adding emphesis on 'It'. "No," I said, truthfully. "We got down to where we were half-way un-clothed, but we didn't do anything, because she said that it would cause more chaos than ever. So, we just went to bed."

   Prodigy nodded his head, and Roc Royal asked: "Did...you want to do it?" I hesitated, since I didn't really know the answer to that question. "I don't know... Hormones, i guess." I said, and then headed downstairs. "Now come on, we gotta eat. Concert tonight."