Chapter 45 - Look At Me Now.... No seriously.

LOVED the feedback I got from the awesome fans('=

Here's another chapter! Enjoy!

    (=

_______________________________________________________________________________

    Kayla:

     Oh shit, oh sugar honey ice tea.

         "Um, hey.. Ray Ray." I said, holding my breath as he sighed seductively on my neck. Gulping hard, I quickly slipped out from under him and started to think about a question. But my good God was that hard!

   "Um. R-Ray Ray? Um, you, um, why did you bring me in here?" my voice cracked a tiny bit, but I blushed at the thought of him noticing it did. Can't have him thinking anything, can we?

    "I wanted to talk to you." he said simply, as even I, in the non-stable mood I was in right now, could tell that their was something wrong with what he just said. "You wanted to talk to me? And you couldn't wait until we got at the hotel?" I shook my head, men and their thinking!

       "I couldn't," he mumbled first, "Because of the dumbshit you call a boyfriend." he put his hands in his pockets, and even with something as simple like that, made me heat up. Only 'cause it flexes muscles, only cause of that.

    Ah! Kayla! Stop thinking about him!

       "Uh, Kayla?" Ray Ray asked, as I snapped back into reality and soon the soft music and sounds of laughter and chattering came back to me. "Hm? Yes?" I said, obviously dazed. "I asked if you still felt the way you felt last night?" he repeated, or so I think.

     "Oh well um. I um," Dang Kayla! By stuttering you obviously are telling him your unsure! Didn't you learn anything in that place... called 'School'?

      I shook my head, and corrected my speech. "Yes. I do still feel that way." I said sternly, and then pushed past him and headed back to the table.

    When I got back, I sat down quietly in my chair next to Mikey, but I couldn't say exactly that I was sitting 'Close' to him like before. Especially after he acted like a over protective B-

      "Kayla?" Manager Emily said, directing my attention to her. "You missed the annoucement about the nominations, we actually are in runnning for viewers choice awards. Or something like that." she shrugged, and began talking more about it to me, but my attention changed over to Ray Ray who soon came back from the 'Bathroom'.

    "Sorry guys. Just had to take a trip to the bathroom instead." he said, as I rolled my eyes secretly. Yeah, and tried to rape me.

       I sighed, as I listened to all the chatters, the foolish acts of Myles, and the hilarious acts of everyone else. And it turns out, this Jordyn girl? Isn't half bad. She grew up in the run-down streets of England, but of course she was raised by none the less.....: Hard Rock parents.

   It was fun to listen to her talk about her past. Really. Born in a Metal Rock-based family, with ten other siblings, in a trailer all your life on the road from gig to gig? Adventorous, might I say.

    But soon of course, we had to head back to the hotel. I was tired too, and still not talking to Mikey. Not even in the limo, did I talk to him once. Didn't have a care for him right now, and honestly, I was paying more attention to the cautious Ray Ray.

     When we got back to the hotel, I dragged myself upstairs until I finally was infront of my bed. When I did though, I plopped right down into the heaven of my sheets. I didn't get up for a while, but when I shifted a bit I felt something scratching against my chest.