Chapter 14 - I thought I was loved, but reality comes first I guess.

Another one! So yeah, enjoy(: PS: Kayla is not a hoe, a whore, a slut, or a cheater! What would you do if you had mixed feelings, and didn't know how to solve them with the Papparazzi on your backs???

____

 Chapter 1 -

  I woke up in the hospital. My eyes were drained, and i looked...and felt.... lost.

    I looked around the room, as I saw all the doctors rushing towards me, and the lights beaming down on me.

   I could see Ray Ray in the back, crying and being comforted by the other members. Including, managers. Then...

  I faded.

*

   When I woke, I felt as if I was falling off a cloud. Somewhere distant, somewhere where their was nothing to worry about... no worries. Nothing.

   I looked to the surroundings of me, only to find Ray Ray sitting next to me. Sleeping silently. I opened my mouth to speak out words, only that wouldn't come to me. I sighed, and blinked my eyes once. Blinked them twice.

   I was gone.

   When I woke up. I was hot, and I saw someone say. "She has a fever, rising." and another voice say, "We need to calm it. Fast."

     I looked out into the hallway, as I saw a nurse slowly making her way over. Of course, distracted by my blood sample... Or at least i thought it was.

   "It's best she doesn't see." the nurse said, but then I saw Big MG, being arrested and looking at me with eyes of evil. I was barely conscious to really notice anything, but I saw one swift of movement, as I saw him pull out a shiny pistol, and aim it at me.

  Ray Ray saw it, and as soon as he fired the trigger, Ray Ray jumped infront of me. I closed my eyes, as my heart rate increased.

  I was gone.

*

  When I woke up, i found my room silent. The air cold. No doctors had been in my room... well that I knew of, and their wasn't a sign of anyone.

     I looked around the room, and saw my stuff put away in the closet. Some baskets, and pictures, and things over in the corner of the room.

Where is everyone?

    I leaned my head back on the pillow, and sighed. I was confused, and it wasn't a good feeling.

I saw Prodigy walk inside my room, as I once just closed my eyes. I sighed, before I opened them, seeming that I felt lazy at this point.

     "Hey.." he said, as he walked over to the chair next to my bed. "Hi." I said, smiling and speaking raspy like. "Where is everyone?" I asked.

   Prodigy's eyes, or at least i think they did.. he had on his shades, looked down at the floor.

   "Where is everyone? Where's Ray Ray?" I said, picking back the littlest pieces I had left of what happened before I blacked out.  "Um.. Kayla... Their was a incident." he began, I sighed. Getting annoyed that he wouldn't get to the subject and said. "Okay, okay, okay. What happened?"

  "You were shot at."

"By who?"

"By the dude who was at the crime scene...Big MG i think."

"And? I don't feel hurt."

"That's because..." he said, and drifted off.

"Because?" I said. I hated when people beat around the bush!