Chapter 36 - Really...!?

Well that last chapter was so... informational, and.. DEEP(= Loved it!

________________________________________________________________________________

   Kayla:

      We walked outside the hotel room, closing the door behind us. Really, we couldn't even think that much right now, that they would do all that..... and expect for forgiveness? Just, like that?

    We asked the managers for a different room, and after waiting a little while, our wish was granted. We walked inside of the room, and sat our stuff down, and just plopped on our beds. One, we were glad we asked for a three-bed suite, because that sleeping in one bed was a little rough.

     Anyway, their wasn't much to say about the boys. They were just so... lost right now, that we just decided to let some-one else find them.

     "Idiots." Angel mumbled, as she leaned back on her beds. D'shealyn and I nodded our heads, and laid down on our beds as well.

     Idiots.

**

  Ray Ray:

   We just stood there, dumbfounded really. One, how in the world could they not forgive us? We're beautifull!

    I shook my head, I shouldn't be thinking like that. But still... it was true. And what got me mad, was that we did all this work.. spent ALL this money and they still didn't like it!?

      "I can't believe they don't like it!" I blurted out aloud, as the boys looked at me and nodded their heads. "Right?"

     "I mean, we spent all that money, did all this work, only for them to take a bit or two and not like it!? Bull shit if you ask me!" I said loudly, as I sat down on the chair. "Hey... Ray Ray, we can't think like that. Well, get mad at least. We just need to push those thoughts aside for a moment. Think about what they said, first." Roc said sincerely.

     I sighed, and just nodded my head. "Fine."

        Princeton sighed, and sat down on the couch as well. "Those bruises.... looked nasty." he said, making a disgusted face. "Right? And I can't believe we actually made that damage. To them, we love them!" I said, shrugging. "What should we do, guys?" We were desperate. Really! Our girlfriends, won't even sleep in the same room with us!

      "How about... another party?" Roc suggested. Princeton and I looked at him with just.. speechless faces. "As you can see Roc, that might not be a good idea, of course since this party didn't turn out so well." we said, sighing.

    "No, no, no. Like, a suprise kind of thing. We invite them to the beach or something, for a candle-light dinner. Or even better, a moonlight dinner!" he said, happily.

    "True. But how?" I asked. "Dunno. But, may be in the morning we might think of something." he replied, smiling.