Chapter 17 - If you didn't want me, why take me?

That, was…weird, huh? x) Well, I for one like this chapter. It gets a little.... I don’t know… check it out!

Chapter 1-

  Ray Ray:

  School was over. Thank God!

     While we was in the car, Kayla bit her bottom lip mainly because she smelled like fresh milk. Well, it wasn’t that fresh, since it was about 30 minutes since she ‘Got Milk’.

   We all tried to not look at her, and covered our noses because it did not smell good at all.

   When we got to the hotel, we walked through the lobby like it was nothing, and then met up with Manager Riley upstairs.

  I didn’t take the elevator, lord knows I hate those things, so I took the stairs. Kayla came with me, and our conversation wasn’t that long.

  “You got a little…milk, right,” I said, softly gesturing towards everywhere on her body, since the milk was technically everywhere.

  Kayla didn’t look at me, but muttered through her teeth. “Shush.”

   I nodded my head, and just waited until we were upstairs.

When we were, Manager Riley looked at Kayla and said, “What happened to you!?” he exclaimed.

   Kayla rocked back and forth on her feet. I could tell she was thinking up a lie, but maybe, just maybe, she would tell him what really went down.

She didn’t.

  “I… tripped….. over my milk carton.” she said, nodding her head as she avoided eye contact with Manager Riley.

   We all, except for Manager Riley and Kayla, tried not to laugh. It was hilarious, cause Kayla was a bad liar! So, we tuned in to listen to what crazy story it was going to turn out to be.

  “Oh yeah...? So, how did you trip? Didn’t you see it?” Manager Riley asked.

   Kayla cleared her throat, and fidgeted with her fingers. “Well, you see.” she chuckled nervously, “I obviously didn’t, because I am covered with milk.”

  “Well, how did the milk reach you if you tripped on it?” he asked her.

 Kayla raised her eyebrows, and rubbed her hands together. “You see, what had happened was,” she cleared her throat and continued, “I had tripped over it, and like… the force, of my foot that hit the carton, just…. Exploded,” she said, stretching out her arms, “When I hit it, so when I fell, then the milk like… curved and… spilled, over, and yeah. That’s… that’s how it all happened.” She said, nodding her head.

   Manager Riley did not believe one bit of it, well at least that’s what I thought. He was the coolest manager out of all the managers, so he didn’t really care how it happened.

   “Well, um, go get cleaned up. We have practice downstairs.” he told her, as I began to follow. He stopped me, and all of them chuckled. “Oh, slow your role kiddo’, girl wash up alone.” He said, making sure I understood the ‘Alone’ part.

  I nodded my head, “Gotcha.”

     I smiled, and then walked over to the couches. I sat down for a moment, only to get back up and get ready for practice.

  “School was fun, eh?” I said, as I put on my shorts.

  “It was alright.” Prodigy said, putting on his shoes.

     “When do we tell them about, Angel and Myles?” Roc asked the rest of us.  

   We looked at each other, exchanging glances and what not, and shrugged. “Who knows?”