Chapter 16 - School? That little learning building, where they send kids?

This is where they start school... xD It pretty funny on what they do and how they do to keep their identities on the down low... even Kayla. xD

____

Chapter 1 --

   "Okay kids!"  Manager Riley said as dinner was over, "School starts tommorow. So, you have to go to bed early, m'kay?"

   My mouth was still open, but i felt Ray Ray nod my head for me. "School!? I haven't been to school in forever, not to mention my reputation!" I said, as soon as we were all in our room.

   Roc looked at me, and shrugged. "It's not like you were popular." he said, as he saw me glare at him. He held his hands in the air, and said. "What? It's not like im lieing." he said, as he went back to brushing his hair.

   I shook my head, and looked at the rest of them. "But school though?" I fell back on my bed. "This is....wow."

   Ray Ray walked over to my bed, and massaged my shoulders. "Look, it's going to be fine. It's no problem, right guys?" he said, looking at the rest of them.  "Yeah, i mean, you had friends, right?" Roc said, looking at me.

   I raised an eyebrow at him, but nodded my head. "Yeah. Two, Angel and Myles." I said, smiling as I looked at the floor. "I still text them, but I've been so busy lately... i believe the last text that was sent was..... about.... three weeks ago?"

   "Dang!" Roc said, shaking his head. "I agree on the busy part, we got friends too y'know." Princeton said, fluffing his hair.  I laughed, "Oh really?"

   "Yeah. Mainly girls." Ray Ray said, giving Princeton some "Dap". I looked at Ray Ray, and he said, "What?"

   "Nothing, as long as that's all you guys remain." I said, winking and getting off the bed. Roc laughed, along with Princeton, as Ray Ray watched me, smirking.

    "But guys, aren't any of you scared?" I asked, stretching. "Nah." they said, except for Prodigy though. Prodigy was looking out the window, into the night and down the streets, rubbing his fingers. "I am."

    All attention was turned towards him, as I asked him. "Why?"

    Prodigy turned around, "Were celeb's now." he said, and looked at me. "Even you. You know it won't be easy for us at school." he said, walking to his bed. "Well, i'm pretty sure i agree with Prodigy, but hey, you all are going to leave your Mindless mark on the school." I said, laughing and smiling as we all did the jerk adding our own dance moves to the mixture.

Except for Prodigy.

***

   My alarm clock went off. Wait, when did i ever get an alarm clock?? I slowly opened my eyes, as i slowly looked over to see the time.

4:30!?

   I groaned, as everyone else's alarm clock went off as well. Later following more moans and groans. I sat up, to still see Ray Ray asleep next to me. I smiled at him, as our door was opened. "Alright everyone!" Manager Riley said, as he turned on the lights.

   Roc sat up swinging, and then opened his eyes to find no one infront of him. "Aw man!" he said, as he caught a glimpse of the time. "This early!? Seriously!?" he said, as he rubbed his face.

    Manager Riley smiled, as he clapped his hands. Soon, everyone was awake, and out of bed. "Alright! It's almost 5:00! I want everyone single one of you all to be downstairs, dressed, and everything to be briefed on what is going to go down today. We have your clothes, all set in the bathroom, and the things you will need to have downstairs. We're on a time limit right now, so be downstairs no later than 6:30. Okay?" Manager Riley said, awaiting our nods of the head.