Chapter 39 - To do list: Avoid chaos.

Okay, so that last chapter cracked us all up. x] Trust, i read it twice. ANYWAY, i really need help guys! See, this story is already to chaper 39 and one day of course I have to end this book, when theirs too many chapters. So, when should I stop? When i run out of ideas? What chapter? Ughh, help! =/

   Other than that, enjoy this chapter. ^^

________________________________________________________________________________

    Chapter 1 -

   Kayla:

     So, i knocked a dude - Michael Fusco - out with a pan. Good job Kayla, great first impression.

    Well, maybe he didn't know it was me. Maybe, he didn't see my face. But, i still knocked him out! I felt like a criminal, what if the government already knew about this? What if they sent me to jail for life for knocking him out with a pan!? Oh gosh... I look bad in orange!

     As i stood there, Mikey on the ground slowly regaining his conscious I think, I saw Myles stroll in the room with only boxers, and a white T-shirt on. Was he sleep-walking?

   Obviously not, because he walked to the fridge, and got one of those Strawberry Crush sodas. Gosh, Myles could be so dumb sometimes. He knows he gets nightmares when he drinks sodas! As I watched him leave though, he gave Mikey some dap - well, it wasn't a real fist pound, because Mikey was unconscious - but that didn't stop Myles. Myles just nodded his head, "Wasup." and went back to bed. Could he NOT see that Mikey was unconscious? Well, semi, he was beginning to fidget a little.

    As I desperately looked around for maybe something to help pull him up, onto the couch or something! As I thought about my plans, I saw Angel walking past the door with a hammer and a bag of balloons in her hand. "Angel?" I asked, stopping with what I was doing at my curiousity.

      Angel looked at me, and shrugged her shoulders. "What? You haven't seen a girl with a hammer and a bag of balloons before?" she asked, as I began to shake my head no, but she held up her hand, "Don't answer that." she went over to the table, and put her stuff down. "Damn Kayla, you knocked him the hell out!" she sounded proud of it!

        I put my hands on my hips bravely, and shook my head. "Oh, forget about that! I need your help moving him to the couch." I said, taking Michael by the legs. "Alright, but if he starts foaming at the mouth I'm getting some holy water." Angel said, grabbing his arms and helping me put him on the couch.

    After he was safely on the couch, he still didn't wake up yet (Which made me more nervous of course) and trust me, I did not want to go to jail at all.

    Angel walked back over to get her stuff, and gestured towards me. "You should get some sleep, you look tired." she said, as I shrugged off her comment. "Nah, not at least till' he wakes up." he didn't seem like he was going to soon. Sadly.

   "Alright. Whatever you say." she said, as she began to leave the room, but stopped and turned around to me. "But aye, if the police comes to get you, FBI, GI Joe, Tom Cruise and all that, Pookie got an escape plan but um, you'll have to grow a beard. Kay? Deuces!" she threw up the peace sign, and quickly left. That Angel, who knows what she's told in a day.

        I smiled, and turned to Michael. Damn, he looked sexy. I shook my head, gah! Kayla! You have a boyfriend, AND you knocked this dude out with a frying pan! Don't think about his looks! What's wrong with you?!

           _________________*

        "Ah..." I heard a voice say, as I turned my eyes slowly over to him. "Hey.." I said, my voice was raspy and I sounded tired. "What happened?" Michael asked, his hand on his forehead. "I.. you..," I sighed, it was too late to deal with this. "I hit you with a frying pan." I said pointly. His facial expression changed, "You. Hit. Me. With. A. Frying. Pan?" I could tell this was processing, so I nodded my head. "Yup." I sighed, and walked over to get him another ice pack.