Chapter 54 - The Performance . . .

MWAHA! I loooooooove typing chapters where you get to break the rules >]

________________________________________________________________________________________

        Kayla:

          The next morning, we woke up bright and early to go to the concert with Nicki Minaj. We also had to go tommorow, but it would be just the same set of songs that we did today. So with that said, today was better.

              After nudging Prod' to wake up, Lord knows he's a tough sleeper, we all went down for breakfast before we got ready.

      There was suprisingly a free table, where all of us could sit at, to discuss the plan and everything; so we decided to sit there, unless our brains were totally shut off by it being so early.

         "So," I yawned as I sat down at the table, "Shall we discuss what we're going to do?" I said, with my eyes closed as I poked at my waffle. The others looked - well, not looked; unless you call there eyelids halfway open looking - at me with a tired expression and we all knew it was too early to think.

              So, after finishing breakfast (and nearly falling asleep in my cereal) we all headed back upstairs and took our showers. I don't think any one knew how or what our clothes looked like, but we all knew what to expect when it came to Nicki Minaj. I mean, c'mon, she's Nicki. Minaj (not that I mean that in a bad way).

           After showering - and putting on undergarments - I walked out of the bathroom to find that our suitcases were packed. "Hm?" I asked, pointing to the neat room, and the neat suitcases.

        "Oh, your going to be over Walter's house for a couple of days in Los Angelos, until the kids start school and everything. Can't perform, until . . . a week, after school starts. Policy." Manager Emily said, not looking up from her iPhone now.

             I brightened at the thought of going over Walter's house. I mean, the boys have been over, but have I? Nah.

          Anyway, I got dressed in nike shorts, muscle T-shirt with a cookie monster jacket, and my all grey air jordans. I loved air jordans, and converse. Obsession I think.

             When we arrived at the concert, we put our stuff inside of our dressing room and then headed onto stage for sound check and to practice the newly reformed My Girl. Which was basically just the My Girl we did before Angel and D'shealyn came. Just, added for Jordyn too.

           It wasn't really that hard, that is until we had to do Mrs. Right with Diggy's part, but with ought Diggy. Meaning, Diggy wouldn't be there to rap it, it would just be on the track and we had to learn something to do meanwhile.

         But oh, Walter already had a plan.

"How about, we let the girl's freestyle?" he said mischeviously, knowing that free-styling, for me? Was extremely . . . awkward. I mean, I could free-style; tricks and all, I just felt wierd doing so. But I mean, if he asked, then I shall.

                      But still, my dark oak brown eyes widened, and every one turned to Jordyn and I. "But you ol' chaps, will teach us the freestyle dance, right?" she asked, as everyone chuckled. "No, fre-style, as if make up your own moves while listening to the music." Roc explained, shrugging his shoulders. 

              I knew that she also had a problem with that too, because her eyes trailed to the floor, and her pupils dilated. "U-Um," I blurted out, not knowing why I did so. When all eyes turned to me, I might as well continue. "Well, since Jordyn is new to the band and all, shouldn't you . . or we, teach a 'Freestyle' to do, just this time? So we won't mess up?"  . . . . did that come out right?