Chapte 22 - Idk.

Your probably wondering why i chose this title, to be what it is. ^_^ Truthfully, i don't even remember. Honestly, i don't think it matters. xD

_____

  Chapter 1 --

   Kayla:

   "What do you mean, you weren't on facebook when you left?" I asked Roc, as my attention was brought to him.

  "Well, what i mean is, that before we had our water-war, i was logged off of facebook. Now, i'm logged back in." he said, shrugging.

    "Maybe, it was D'shealyn?" Prodigy brought out, "I mean, she was the last person to use your phone." he added.

    "Yeah. But, she wouldn't do that. Plus, how could she know my email and password?" he responded with, making a good point though.

    "Roc, on your phone. Whenever you log on, is your information already ready set and made for you on your phone, so you won't have to fill out the information over, and over again?" I asked him, curiously.

   He thought about it for a moment, and then nodded his head. "Yeah. And?" he asked me, but then later sighed and nodded his head. "Ah, i understand where your coming from." he said, looking at Prodigy.

     I looked at the rest of them, but kept my mouth shut. "Look, guys, there is no possible way that D'shealyn did this! I probably logged in, but just forgot." Roc continued, raising up his hands. "Just....... keep your phone, next to you, okay?" Princeton said, rubbing Angel's shoulders.

      I sighed, as Manager Emily, came into the room. "Guys, in twenty minutes the movie starts. You guys ready?"

    We looked at her, and nodded our heads. "Almost. We have to change first." we mumbled, as we headed to our clothes.

    ***

   When it was time to go to the movie, i had to admit, we did look fresh.

     Angel and I had on similiar clothes, but they looked tottally different. She had on a neon blue shirt, with a ink black jacket that ended right where her elbows were. She had on black skinny jeans, with a little rippedness in them, and neon blue converse, that just fit her outfit perfect. For me, on the other hand, mine's was a green version of that, only with green uggs, that fit my outfit perfectly.

     As for the boys, and Myles, it wasn't that much to really go into detail really, but they had on fly outfits, i had to admit that.

   Once we got to the movie theater, we had to hide our faces a bit, but it was worth it. We had on bandanna's that matched our outfit, to cover what was visible up, our mouth and down. Truthfully, if we didn't look so prepped up, you might've just think that we was robbing a bank.

   After we got our snacks, we walked to the movie. Since it was my birthday, and yes I was excited about finally be ing fourteen, I decided to see Mirrors.

  I have to admit, it was pretty scary. And it was only previews! But what scared me the most, was when D'shealyn appeared out of nowhere!

       "Hey guys!" she said, whispering. "Didn't know you guys were coming!"

"Yeah." I said, as I watched her stand there. How did she know we were here? Out of all these people, AND the lights were off... she saw us!

    She must've seen me staring at her, because she asked me. "Is anything wrong, Kayla?"

I looked at her, dazed, and then shook my head after I came back to reality. "Um, no." I cleared my throat as I spoke, "Nothing. Um, nothing at all."