Chapter 57 - He loves me ... He loves me not. He loves me . . . He loves me.

Hmmmmmm >] So, yeah, people think that Kayla should stick with Ray Ray?(; Let's see....

____________________________________________________________________________

 Kayla:

          I glanced at Princeton, my eyes widened from the shock and fright that maybe someone heard us while we . . . well, -- made love!

            I pushed Princeton off the bed and told him to crawl under, then I got under the covers myself and got the Jhon Lennon book off the nightstand by Princeton's bed.

               "Come in!" I yelled, turning to a random page. But, a page where it made it look like I've been reading.

              I was suprised to find Ray Ray coming into the room. "Hey P-" Ray Ray stopped in sentence when he saw me instead of Princeton. "Kayla? What are you doing in here?" he asked, looking around. "Where's Princeton?"

            I made my most innocent face and shrugged. "In the bathroom I guess?" I suggested, nodding my head watching him.

          "Oh, well." Ray Ray sighed and sat on the bed. "Your reading Princeton's Jhon Lennon book? I didn't know you liked him."

                 "I-I don't." I thought of excuses, "I read it to get to know him better." Yeah, that'll work.

Ray Ray raised an eyebrow at me and nodded his head. "Oh-kay. Well-" he stopped again, and looked at me. "Are you naked?" my eyes widened as I violently shook my head. "No! Of course not!" I said, watching as he peeked underneath the covers and sucked his teeth.

            "Yes you are Kayla. Why are you naked?" he asked me suspiciously.

I scrambled for words, and ended up blurting it out. "I like to read books naked! Is that such a crime?" I should be an actress. Really, I should.

                   Ray Ray frowned, "You never told me about that . . . habit." he crossed his arms as he looked at me. "B-Because . . . it's so embarassing, I can't. Tell - anyone." I said, but it sounded more as a question.

            Ray Ray watched me for a moment, as I gave him my prize-winning smile and then he got up, sighing. "Alright. I'll be in the living room talking to Angel and D'shealyn. Dinner'll be ready in a hour." he said, and then left. Hesitating as he closed the door.

                  After a moment or two, I leant my head back on the pillow and sighed. Princeton came out from under the bed with a huge smirk on his face. "You like to read books naked?" he smirked, laying ontop of me. "I would love to join your bookclub." he teased and leaned in to kiss me. I would've kissed him, really I would, but he didnt understand what I had to do just now.

              When he noticed that I didn't kiss him, he raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong?" he asked, looking at me.